By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the PS5 console design?

Do you like the PS5 console design?

Yes 132 55.23%

No 80 33.47%

On the fence 27 11.30%

Total:239

No. Its hideous.

Around the Network

Yes

I absolutely love it. It almost looks too modern. Still, I'm definitely digging the look of it. Guess all of those that thought it would look like the dev kit was WAY off base.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

im glad my systems are in closed furniture

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Not really, but whatever

Around the Network
Rafie said:
I absolutely love it. It almost looks too modern. Still, I'm definitely digging the look of it. Guess all of those that thought it would look like the dev kit was WAY off base.

quite sure they just made the sides fully cover the dev kit instead of only having the u shape

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This gif pretty much sums it up

yeah, would prefer all black though

I feel like it's ok unto itself, but it would look really out of place anywhere by my TV setup. It's like some kind of giant router.

I will say that at least it's different

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850