By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the PS5 console design?

Do you like the PS5 console design?

Yes 132 55.23%

No 80 33.47%

On the fence 27 11.30%

Total:239

Looks too wide and it will look like it's broken furniture as it won't sit flat when u do it horizontally. It look like it will wobbly when doing that

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
I like it. It has a unique design. Better than XSX, tbh.

Both technically have a tower like shape. U can get towers with that kind of shape

I was almost decided on xbox series X, now I might just continue with playstation.

But I'm a bit worried with fan noise, the console seems smaller than I hoped for, for cooling reasons.

As I love my consoles on vertical, it might just be the most beautiful console ever.

But for the price, I'll likely just build a gaming PC instead in January. I predict it will cost 600 dollars with disc drive, and 500 without disc drive.

And I definitely wont do digital, because next gen games will take over 100GB each, and the ps5 will have around 720gb free.

Yes, very much so. I don't think I've ever found a console design ugly, although some gen 1 and 2 systems don't look good to me any more.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I got it early!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I do, but since I liked even the dev version I may not be trustworthy on PS5 design

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I personally like it.

I like it. Looks classy, high tech, and unique.

Best looking PS console since the OG PS3.

(EDIT: Post #32,000)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 11 June 2020

It looks like it was overdone. Like the white parts coming out looks weird. And I dont think it will fit in most living rooms.

Pocky Lover Boy!