Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the PS5 console design?

Do you like the PS5 console design?

Yes 132 55.23%

No 80 33.47%

On the fence 27 11.30%

Total:239

Around the Network

I like it. It has a unique design. Better than XSX, tbh.

Yep, it is very sleek. Should save on energy and be very portable.

Looks too wide and it will look like it's broken furniture as it won't sit flat when u do it horizontally. It look like it will wobbly when doing that

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
I like it. It has a unique design. Better than XSX, tbh.

Both technically have a tower like shape. U can get towers with that kind of shape

I was almost decided on xbox series X, now I might just continue with playstation.

But I'm a bit worried with fan noise, the console seems smaller than I hoped for, for cooling reasons.

As I love my consoles on vertical, it might just be the most beautiful console ever.

But for the price, I'll likely just build a gaming PC instead in January. I predict it will cost 600 dollars with disc drive, and 500 without disc drive.

And I definitely wont do digital, because next gen games will take over 100GB each, and the ps5 will have around 720gb free.

I like it. It's a unique look. Sleek and futuristic. The two-tone color scheme is nice as well. It's the opposite of the simple, functional aesthetic of the XSX, which I also like.

Yes, very much so. I don't think I've ever found a console design ugly, although some gen 1 and 2 systems don't look good to me any more.

Chinese food for breakfast