7 30 13.57%

6 24 10.86%

5 15 6.79%

4 6 2.71%

3 6 2.71%

2 1 0.45%

1 4 1.81%

Total:221

Well, it was nice and sleek, sadly the interspursed graphics wowed me more than the content in between.

3/7

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

If we want to go the scaling route, most games today could be launched on PS2 so that doesn`t even mean a thing

160rmf said:

I could give you a merit if we are talking about the Outer World's port on switch.

It's kinda obvious why users like you keep blowing things out proportion when talking about graphics comparison, however it's hard to be taken on serious. But, sure, keep going.

What does a user like him means?

*Sigh*

Promote one platform by putting down the others, like how everybody forgot how PS4 is still a fine piece of HW and somehow downscaling the PS5 games to run on PS4 would be atrocious.

Pulling a strawman won't change that

Last edited by 160rmf - on 13 June 2020

We reap what we sow

Honestly on second thought, the level of graphics fidelity and density shown in Ratchet, Demon's Souls, and Horizon 2 is absolutely insane considering they're rendered at native 4K or close to that. Makes you wonder how impressive games targetting 1440p to look like in 2023 provided file sizes won't be an issue.

8/10.

I hope they announce more launch titles aside of Miles Morales.

But for all PlayStation consoles the launch titles have been lackluster.

In a normal year the announcement would be different, but I guess Sony will announce further details in the next upcoming events.

Is clear that with PlayStation 5, Sony is following the same path with the previous consoles, heavy hitters will come after a few years of console’s launch.

vivster said:
Well, it was nice and sleek, sadly the interspursed graphics wowed me more than the content in between.

3/7

Why out of 7?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
160rmf said:
DonFerrari said:

If we want to go the scaling route, most games today could be launched on PS2 so that doesn`t even mean a thing

What does a user like him means?

*Sigh*

Promote one platform by putting down the others, like how everybody forgot how PS4 is still a fine piece of HW and somehow downscaling the PS5 games to run on PS4 would be atrocious.

Pulling a strawman won't change that

So you mean people with preferences? It was so bad that on a Sony thread he prefers Sony? Didn`t see you attacking people that don`t like Playstation coming here to bash it.

The atrocity is on the passive agressive "didn`t see anything impressive, could be done on PS4".

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

It’s a solid showing.
Ratchet and Clank’s new adventure looks awesome.
Horizon 2 looks cool, though I haven’t played the first one yet. Kinda interesting that it’s taking cues from Zelda BotW. Will it take the steps into the open world elements that elevated BotW?
Spider-Man Miles Morales looks like nice, kinda releasing as an “Uncharted Lost Legacy” type of game.
Never played a Souls game, but Demon Souls looks way different than its original form.
The rest were interesting. Though I feel that I saw more in-game footage rather than actual gameplay. What I mean is that, outside of R&C and Sackboy, I felt I saw games that were running on PS5, but not necessarily what I could imagine myself playing.

Still, great presentation. The console reveal was...interesting. I’m surprised Sony to a more unconventional approach to this new console. Looks weird, but eh.

The bigger questions are what are the launch (and launch window) titles and how much will the console cost? I can see it selling well, but I probably will wait a year or two once the price goes down. I’m personally not willing to pay $400-$500 for a console at this time. As for launch and launch window, it will be interesting. PS4 kinda sold on hype alone (and Xbox One screwing up) during its first year. It had the big third party titles (especially games like GTAV), but the first party titles appeared ok until Bloodborne over a year after the console released.

While we saw a lot of games, how many are going to be launch window/year one titles? Are we going to wait another year or two for some of them?

Nautilus said:
vivster said:

3/7

Why out of 7?

To confuse exactly you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Nautilus said:

Why out of 7?

To confuse exactly you.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

CGI-Quality said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Next Generation.....

-pics

What we have here ladies and gents is what I said was coming. Absolute material upgrade, ultra clean IQ, movie quality lighting, strand-based hair, considerable upgrade in geometry → nurbs (what makes the little girl's figure [not including the jacket] and space character so rounded off — look closely, that "polygon" look is gone). That's among other things and not even showing you even 25% of the best of what next gen has cookin'. Just wait.

looks really cool !! was first trailer reminds me on Death Stranding :)

cant wait of the next two PS5-Events this Year =)

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 14 June 2020

The Last of Us 2, so beautiful <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowuwdxzblM