Well if you conveniently forget something that happened two weeks ago then yeah it's easy, or maybe you wanted to forget. I can understand that too. But all I want is for you to admit your fault here and we're cool. This has gone too off-topic already.
Theres no fault, if I legit didnt have a reasoning behinde picking those compairsions.
However yes, I admit you've corrected this thing before, and that I forgot about it.
Why dont you find newer compairsions between a Switch and PS4 and post those to correct it? instead of rageing out at people?
Can you stop makeing asumptions about me?
I'm not gonna go more off topic for your sake.
The more I look back at this conference the more I am turned off by things. I am lowering it to a 5/10 from a 6/10 for a couple things I have thought about.
- Lack of "next gen" feel, a big leap from previous gen. Maybe it's just me being spoiled with a very good PC, but a game like HZD2 doesn't seem impossible on PS4 Pro to me. The only thing that I can truly name as a big step is the leaping in Ratchet and Clank and how fast it goes. That is about the only game that I am really truly hyped for.
- Lack of clear definite exclusives. Now I do know that there are inhouse games that are clear exclusives but even so I have a feeling a game like Demon's Souls for example is also going to come to PS4, since I didn't see a definite exclusive confirmation anywhere. If someone knows, let me know. But yeah also looking at Spiderman I think this expansion will also be available on PS4. But in general had the feeling that many of these games are gonna be on some other platform too in one way or another.
- Launch games. What do we have at launch? I think there were maybe 2 or 3 games, indie games and fortnite (and Astro's Playroom), targeting holiday 2020. The earliest "big" title is going to be in January next year which is a multiplat too. And I know some didn't get any dates yet, but if it's this relatively close and there isn't even a timeframe yet then I am thinking many of these games need a lot more development time.
- Pricing. Now many people debate this but to me it's pretty clear than a discless version only exists as a cost cutting measure. So in my mind, the PS5 disc based system will be expensive. And that matters a great deal.
- I still don't like the design of the thing, and now people have revealed the size of the thing. It's huge.