-Burnout Legends
-Crimson Gem Saga
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Jeanne D'Arc
-Resistance Retribution
-Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
-Final Fantasy Crisis Core
-Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier

Good list, but where are God of War: Chains of Olympus, Daxter, Persona 3 Portable, RIIIIIIIDGE Racer, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Secret Agent: Clank, LocoRoco 1 + 2 and GTA Liberty + Vice City Stories?

Around the Network
Mandalore76 said:
d21lewis said:

PSP memory cards weren't really expensive at all. They were made by a lot of different companies. I think they were just digital camera memory cards. I'm sure they were more expensive than nothing (DS didn't need anything extra) but it wasn't a PlayStation Vita situation.

One thing about that clamshell design that plagued the original DS--broken hinges. All three of my originals broke. The Lite was awesome, though. And it had muuuuch better screen quality.

I've heard a lot of complaints about the original DS hinge breaking, so I don't doubt it was true.  I must have been lucky though.  I still have my original blue clamshell from 15 years ago and never upgraded to the other designs.  I used to bring it to work and everything back then.

White DS lits had hinge cracking and mine did. Sent it in they fixed it. Problem arose again. I never replaced it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Mandalore76 said:
The DS. Touchscreen, excellent battery life, the clamshell design protected the screen while being carried around and sent the system into sleep mode as soon as closed without pressing any other buttons, a software library of over 3,000 games, backwards compatibility with GBA games, and no need for costly proprietary memory cards.

I got my PSP when it was still relevant and I got a 4GB memory card for $8. Hardly costly at all.

Leynos said:
Mandalore76 said:
The DS. Touchscreen, excellent battery life, the clamshell design protected the screen while being carried around and sent the system into sleep mode as soon as closed without pressing any other buttons, a software library of over 3,000 games, backwards compatibility with GBA games, and no need for costly proprietary memory cards.

I got my PSP when it was still relevant and I got a 4GB memory card for $8. Hardly costly at all.

I have about 18 PSP games. Needed a 32GB card to fit all the PS3 Style game installs onto it. That card cost me $30 in 2019. I know a 4GB card would barely hold a few game installs, and not installing the game would make it run slower and/or take up battery life. I forget. 

My games are physical so I dunno. I pop in a game and it's ready to go right away. Prob brings batt life down some since PSP uses a disc drive. PSP batt life was never a big issue for me tho.

Around the Network

I remember Birth by Sleep having terrible loading times without the optional data install.

Leynos said:
My games are physical so I dunno. I pop in a game and it's ready to go right away. Prob brings batt life down some since PSP uses a disc drive. PSP batt life was never a big issue for me tho.

My games are physical too. PSP games are partially installed to the Memory Stick in order to allow them to run better. Same as PS3, except with certain PS3 games it was mandatory. 

I should also note PSP 1000 had less ram than later models. Later models had double the ram and better performance.

hacked PSP... played ps one games...
and tekken DR and Tekken 6 BR was pretty dope

PSP because it had the games I wanted to play.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."