Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rumor] Gran Turismo 7 coming to PS5 this year [UPDATE]: Gran Turismo game trademarked ahead of PlayStation 5 event

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 6 28.57%

Yes yes yes yes 8 38.10%

Looking forward to it 2 9.52%

I doubt it , i bet it wil... 5 23.81%

Total:21

Lack of numbered release on PS4 but a GT7 on PS5 launch? I can live with that.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Around the Network

After that then will the GT team remake Omega Boost? Please!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Gran Turismo 7, Uncharted 5, God of War 5 and Grand Theft Auto 6 are going to be big system sellers for the PS5!

I hope GT7 will be ready by Dec 2021, with some kind of "Open world Mode" available.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Phoenix20 said:
Gran Turismo 7, Uncharted 5, God of War 5 and Grand Theft Auto 6 are going to be big system sellers for the PS5!

Are we confident in this happening? 

Around the Network
Phoenix20 said:

Of course they are, I imagine they will be spaced out more then you think. And didn’t ND say they were done with Uncharted?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nate4Drake said:
I hope GT7 will be ready by Dec 2021, with some kind of "Open world Mode" available.

Gran Turismo Horizon LMAO 

Nate4Drake said:

This is one way to completely wipe out your target audience, and waste resources while doing so.

Otter said:
Phoenix20 said:

sales2099 said:
Phoenix20 said:

Of course they are, I imagine they will be spaced out more then you think. And didn’t ND say they were done with Uncharted?

New studio in San Diego (new or just an extension of the current San Diego Studio) is speculated to be continuing the IP.

sales2099 said:
Phoenix20 said:

Naughty Dog are but the new San Diego studio will no doubt be making the next Uncharted, they've hired a lot of Rockstar and ex ND developers.

twintail said:
Nate4Drake said:

This is one way to completely wipe out your target audience, and waste resources while doing so.

Otter said:

sales2099 said:

New studio in San Diego (new or just an extension of the current San Diego Studio) is speculated to be continuing the IP.

Hmm, okay. 

Just curious for why they ended Uncharted 4 on the note they did if they didn't want to put the IP on a break. Its of course a seller, but just as they surpassed Uncharted with THLOU (sales wise), they could comfortably start another IP with confidence it would be a smash with the talent and reputation the studio has.

Edit: If the new studio is separate from ND, I guess that makes sense. 

Last edited by Otter - on 22 May 2020