By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rumor] Gran Turismo 7 coming to PS5 this year [UPDATE]: Gran Turismo game trademarked ahead of PlayStation 5 event

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 6 28.57%

Yes yes yes yes 8 38.10%

Looking forward to it 2 9.52%

I doubt it , i bet it wil... 5 23.81%

Total:21
sales2099 said:

Sounds good, bring it on. Been far too long since gaming forums have had a good ol GT v Forza comparison. This isn’t bait, don’t take it. 

Pfft, whatever, give it time and Ridge Racer will rise again. 

:P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

If it won't be cross-gen, PS4 GT fans not wanting to buy the 5 early will become saaaad pandas    

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I predict GT7 to be released in 2021.

This faster turnaround isn't that surprising to me. GTS is the equivalent of GT5: Prologue, Polyphony is going to build on it, adding more cars, tracks, modes, etc.

Lack of numbered release on PS4 but a GT7 on PS5 launch? I can live with that.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

After that then will the GT team remake Omega Boost? Please!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 7, Uncharted 5, God of War 5 and Grand Theft Auto 6 are going to be big system sellers for the PS5!

I hope GT7 will be ready by Dec 2021, with some kind of "Open world Mode" available.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Phoenix20 said:
Gran Turismo 7, Uncharted 5, God of War 5 and Grand Theft Auto 6 are going to be big system sellers for the PS5!

Are we confident in this happening? 

Phoenix20 said:

Of course they are, I imagine they will be spaced out more then you think. And didn’t ND say they were done with Uncharted?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nate4Drake said:
I hope GT7 will be ready by Dec 2021, with some kind of "Open world Mode" available.

Gran Turismo Horizon LMAO