By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Presents First Look At Xbox Series X Gameplay" - Let's Rate Inside Xbox Show

Tagged games:

Rate the shows

Legendary 3 2.97%

Amaizing 6 5.94%

Great 5 4.95%

It's OK 38 37.62%

It's bad 49 48.51%

Total:101

Bristow 9091 : Yep!! It's coming as it will be a launch title for xbox series x

Last edited by dane007 - on 07 May 2020

Around the Network

It was awful. I guess MS will never be as good as they were during the OG Xbox and 360 eras. I was never impressed with Phil Spencer going off his very forgettable E3 shows. This may not have been quotable bad like Xbox 2013 but it was still bad. They did not sell this is why you need this next-gen system. They told me, you are fine keeping your current-gen system for a while. No rush. I also have this thing about when showing video games and I know it sounds a little crazy but hears me out. I WANT TO SEE GAMEPLAY FOR FUCK's SAKE NOT FAKE TRAILERS! Last time I was this unimpressed with a game presented on a "next-gen" console was Sonic 3D Blast on Saturn...sure I ended up loving the Saturn but unless XSX produces something as memorable as that systems library. XSX looks like it I will sit out on this system as well. Get Yakuza on PS4, a console I already own.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SKMBlake said:
xl-klaudkil said:
What gameplay? I didnt see any.
Ow wait yes scarlet nexus! Looks awesome

Played it on the Switch, but it's called Astral Chain there

This is so damn accurate I need to upvote it twice if I could.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

It was good. Not great or bad. The games they showed genuinely look great. The big issue is the lack of gameplay, so on that front I was expecting more. My expectations were never that high to begin with. As Shinobi mentioned previously on twitter, "Keep your expectations in check", "This is just an appetizer." This isn't the main event. That is in July.

There was  some gameplay shown or snippits shown in a trailer  alot u can tell it will look like that. Their main event for first party is in July. They mentioned that before showing third party games. 

Leynos said:
It was awful. I guess MS will never be as good as they were during the OG Xbox and 360 eras. I was never impressed with Phil Spencer going off his very forgettable E3 shows. This may not have been quotable bad like Xbox 2013 but it was still bad. They did not sell this is why you need this next-gen system. They told me, you are fine keeping your current-gen system for a while. No rush. I also have this thing about when showing video games and I know it sounds a little crazy but hears me out. I WANT TO SEE GAMEPLAY FOR FUCK's SAKE NOT FAKE TRAILERS! Last time I was this unimpressed with a game presented on a "next-gen" console was Sonic 3D Blast on Saturn...sure I ended up loving the Saturn but unless XSX produces something as memorable as that systems library. XSX looks like it I will sit out on this system as well. Get Yakuza on PS4, a console I already own.

Around the Network

well, im more impressed with the last of us 2 animation than any game showed in this event.

xl-klaudkil said:
What gameplay? I didnt see any.
Ow wait yes scarlet nexus! Looks awesome

I like Tales of games so it could be very.  Also its about time we get some more info about Tales of Arise.

You are comparing a game that has gone gold to games that are still development? Lol

Libi said:
well, im more impressed with the last of us 2 animation than any game showed in this event.

dane007 said:

You are comparing a game that has gone gold to games that are still development? Lol

Libi said:

Yes, but in development with supposed next gen in mind. Even in development games should outshine current games. Was not that the point? Saying that native 4k and over 60fps with ray tracing suposed to be enough to differentiate gens? 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

If u watched it alot of them were smart delivery, meaning that they are aiming for xbox one. Also some just had optimised for xbox series x which means that at most u will get is better framer ate and higher Res. 

Don't forget alot of those games will just be pc on max settings or high with Ray trace, better texture, anti aliasing, lighting, shadows and so on. That jump will alot higher. And worth next gen experience at least for me. 

Just take dirt 5. Ita going to be 4k 60fps or 4k 120fps. Having that at 120fps is next gen as current gen can't do locked 60fps at 1080p lol. These are all third party not first party games as well. 

eva01beserk said:

dane007 said:

Yes, but in development with supposed next gen in mind. Even in development games should outshine current games. Was not that the point? Saying that native 4k and over 60fps with ray tracing suposed to be enough to differentiate gens?