By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which next gen console are you looking forward to the most?

Which next gen console are you looking forward to the most?

PS5 1,101 69.33%

Xbox Series X 487 30.67%

Total:1,588

I am looking more forward to the PS5 because I already have an Xbox. So I do not need another one. Plus I can see if Sony's 1st party games are overrated or not.

It doesn't really matter though much because I won't be getting either at launch or launch year. Unless I somehow have a large windfall of cash.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to both.

The Switch. I already have a next gen console, so I don't really need either of the others. I might be convinced to buy a second console though if the games are good enough.

PS5. More in line with my game tastes. Honestly, though, I'm loving the Switch, so I'm as interested in what Nintendo does next as I am the PS5. The Switch has been far and away my favorite current-gen system.

Between the twins, the ps5. If both had the same games, the Xbox Series X for sure cause the hardware is fap worthy but since I like games on Playstation more, most certainly the ps5

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I think ps5,it really depends on the games and when they show them in a month or so i might get more hyped.

Based on info so far then Xbox Series X. That could change in the coming months.

A new, more refined Switch model.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Playstation 5 by far, all about the games.

Probably the PS5