By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which next gen console are you looking forward to the most?

Which next gen console are you looking forward to the most?

PS5 1,101 69.33%

Xbox Series X 487 30.67%

Total:1,588

I'll wait and see. Microsoft has reassuringly potent hardware this time and good marketing, but not much else going on. The "Xbox" Event was the usual third party ensamble with a touch of average.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

I have an xbox elite series 2 controller and it baffles me that they took many steps backward with the xbox series x controller. I would have thought most of the price of the controller is justified from an R&D perspective. I know the materials cost more, but it would be a huge game changer if they included something like that. I'm not really a fan of the default xbox one controller and the series X is basically the same. It's okay, but only in a similar way that I feel about a DualShock 4 controller. I feel like the DualSense controller is going to be a much better controller than what comes with the xbox series x and its upgrades are noticeable. The series x will be worth it to people trying to save money and get a good optimized console for sure and I'm not saying I want it to fail, but unless PS5 really screws up I think SONY will safety win this next generation. I don't see any scenario where I pick up a series X because I would rather get a PC. Xbox games pass should take off regardless and I suppose that's what Microsoft really cares about...

Neither yet. None of the announced games have a killer app feel.

I will choose whatever console which has great first part ip and great price when it comes out later. But probably PS5 first due to my PS4 backlog and my tendency to play Japanese games which most of them rarely coming to Xbox nor PC. I do interested on Xbox but i will wait until they have an interesting first party ip that is exclusives to Xbox Series X. 

Xbox for me due to hardware specs and because of gamepass. But will get both at the end. 

Around the Network

Ps5. Better games. Japanese games.

PS5/Arcade Gamer

PS5. XBox only really has one exclusive I still like from MS, Forza Horizon, and I can play that on my laptop. Plus PSVR 2.0!

If the new flight simulator runs like crap on my laptop and it's supposedly brilliant on series X, then I'll be interested. However it depends on whether my flight stick will work with the series X and if you can connect a keyboard and mouse for all the shortcuts and operating the nav systems, otherwise no point.

None of them at the moment.

Has to be the PS5 for me, will probably pick one up day 1