By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 17, 2020 (Apr 20 - Apr 26)

Tagged games:

4 Million soon for Animal Crossing

Around the Network

at first I thought it was last week number then I saw -1% on AC, I mean thats so impressive, and finally switch stock is back, great week

Legs are just CRA-ZY for ACNH! Already best selling game on the NSW in Japan
Ring fit back in stock! +232%

I look at Animal Crossing numbers and just laugh now. I guess 280K is going to be its baseline? Just ridiculous.

Looks like Switch stock is coming back, and PS4 holding nicely, as well as FF7R

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Switch coming back strong and clearly RFA demand is still very high, though its probably sold out again already.
PS4 also selling almost the same as last week, not bad.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

I thought animal crossing having such a huge opening might affect its legs. But obviously not haha.

RolStoppable said:

Next up is Golden Week which means that Famitsu will most likely take a week off and won't provide their next numbers until two weeks from now.

Fortunately we'll get Nintendo's quarterly report next Thursday to tide us over during the week off.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

FF7R with an amazing hold for a JRPG, which shows that there was for real some stock issues. 1 million retail might be in reach...maybe

Good hold for FF7R.

JEEZ that AC drop

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.