By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SPOILERS The Last Of Us P2 SPOILERS

vonny said:
Leynos said:

Where do you get the nourishment to be that built-in a world so desolate? Takes a lot of food and not just any food to keep that build with extreme workouts. Even if you had a decent supply of food. Al the activity of doing things yourself would build more of a lean muscle. Her look is clearly just video game,she big and scary looking next to Ellie. Does it have to be realistic? No not with mushroom zombies but I can see how it takes some people out of it. Like the fat guy on Lost. How did he stay fat with so little food?

She would only need 100 grams of protein a day to maintain her muscle mass, this isn't hard to do. Rabbit/Veal both food sources we saw in the first game are 30/25 grams per 100grams. One egg is 6-8 grams ect. Rabbits can be killed from little as 10 weeks for 2kg of meat(600 grams of protein) just from one breeding pair you have enough food for entire life time, theoretically you can breed 3.5 million rabbits in 4 years starting from 2.

I was more curious how Abby found the estrogen.

Also, doesn't taking estrogen reduce muscle mass? Because Abby is jacked as fuck.

Abby has perky tits, big muscles and a fat hog. Its the perfect woman.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I was holding off hearing the spoilers for a long time now, even when encountering a meme or two and some pissed off friends trying to spoil it for me. However, today, after just talking with my brother and mentioning what I thought the spoiler was going to be, he said that it was basically what he heard. I couldn't believe it, I was getting pissed. So I looked for this thread and it hit me: I was right all along. I knew why people were pissed, and I'm one of them now.

The Last of Us, the original one, was my top Game of All Time a few times now, and because how good the narrative is, that's not going to change. But I lost all will to buy this game now. I don't believe Neil Druckman's claims that the leaked ending is not real. If it weren't on his comments that the game was going to be divisive, I'd believe him.

It's a fucking shame that this story, doesn't matter how hard it was worked on, has devolved into this. Good fucking job, Naughty Dog. Keep it up!

Mr_No said:
I was holding off hearing the spoilers for a long time now, even when encountering a meme or two and some pissed off friends trying to spoil it for me. However, today, after just talking with my brother and mentioning what I thought the spoiler was going to be, he said that it was basically what he heard. I couldn't believe it, I was getting pissed. So I looked for this thread and it hit me: I was right all along. I knew why people were pissed, and I'm one of them now.

The Last of Us, the original one, was my top Game of All Time a few times now, and because how good the narrative is, that's not going to change. But I lost all will to buy this game now. I don't believe Neil Druckman's claims that the leaked ending is not real. If it weren't on his comments that the game was going to be divisive, I'd believe him.

It's a fucking shame that this story, doesn't matter how hard it was worked on, has devolved into this. Good fucking job, Naughty Dog. Keep it up!

A few things are DEFINITELY real as you can see in the 90 minute leak. Joel dies at the beginning of the game, killed by Abby. We play a portion of the game as Abby, but not half the game as some people said. There is a showdown between Ellie and Abby probably at the end of the game. Dina's sperm donor dies. Abby is the daughter of the medic from the first game and she has more muscles than she-hulk. Also she has a full gym.

But we dont know the context and how those things will happen, there will definitely be a lot of drama, shocking scenes and etc. There is also A LOT of flashbacks of the time between the first and second game that will help build context and I believe Joel will be in a lot of those. Also there is a theory floating around that he will be in the game as a "ghost" of Ellies conscience, which I doubt. 

Well... let's wait and see.

EnricoPallazzo said:
Mr_No said:

A few things are DEFINITELY real as you can see in the 90 minute leak. Joel dies at the beginning of the game, killed by Abby. We play a portion of the game as Abby, but not half the game as some people said. There is a showdown between Ellie and Abby probably at the end of the game. Dina's sperm donor dies. Abby is the daughter of the medic from the first game and she has more muscles than she-hulk. Also she has a full gym.

But we dont know the context and how those things will happen, there will definitely be a lot of drama, shocking scenes and etc. There is also A LOT of flashbacks of the time between the first and second game that will help build context and I believe Joel will be in a lot of those. Also there is a theory floating around that he will be in the game as a "ghost" of Ellies conscience, which I doubt. 

What context do you need? Abby kills Joel. Abby kills Ellie. No matter how you dress it, that's how it is: Abby, a no one, kills both main characters in such a nonsensical fashion because a nobody died at the end of the previous game. I was expecting a lot more from Naughty Dog, but it seems a... certain naughty dog got a hold of the reigns.

Mr_No said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

What context do you need? Abby kills Joel. Abby kills Ellie. No matter how you dress it, that's how it is: Abby, a no one, kills both main characters in such a nonsensical fashion because a nobody died at the end of the previous game. I was expecting a lot more from Naughty Dog, but it seems a... certain naughty dog got a hold of the reigns.

The same person that was the writer and co director of the first game? Ellie doesn't die so clam down turbo, your neck beard is showing.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Abby does not kill Ellie, only Joel.

But I agree, she is a no one. Look dont get me wrong, I also dont like the direction of the game and several other stuff like the focus in gore and violence, the white supremacists church, the political agenda and etc. I will definitely play it at some point but with an used copy.

But context CAN make a huge difference. They want to focus in a kind of revenge butterfly effect, or how Joel killing so many people impacted the lives of many others. If that medic had a daughter, you can be sure her life will be impacted and she will hate whoever did that since he was "peacefully" looking for a cure.

Of course I dont buy it, specially because I do not think Joel was wrong at the end of the game, I would do the very same thing. If Drunkman wanted us to think it was wrong what Joel did, he should have built the narrative in a different way in the first game, giving us the impression it was 100% sure we would get a vaccine killing Ellie. But it does not make ANY sense. 

But well, he decided to build the story in a different way. 

vonny said:
Mr_No said:

The same person that was the writer and co director of the first game? Ellie doesn't die so clam down turbo, your neck beard is showing.

Excuse me, who are you, again?

EnricoPallazzo said:
Mr_No said:

Abby does not kill Ellie, only Joel.

But I agree, she is a no one. Look dont get me wrong, I also dont like the direction of the game and several other stuff like the focus in gore and violence, the white supremacists church, the political agenda and etc. I will definitely play it at some point but with an used copy.

But context CAN make a huge difference. They want to focus in a kind of revenge butterfly effect, or how Joel killing so many people impacted the lives of many others. If that medic had a daughter, you can be sure her life will be impacted and she will hate whoever did that since he was "peacefully" looking for a cure.

Of course I dont buy it, specially because I do not think Joel was wrong at the end of the game, I would do the very same thing. If Drunkman wanted us to think it was wrong what Joel did, he should have built the narrative in a different way in the first game, giving us the impression it was 100% sure we would get a vaccine killing Ellie. But it does not make ANY sense. 

But well, he decided to build the story in a different way. 

In the end, he did make the story like that and it's the way it is. That's just the facts. What can we do?

The ending has leaked just watched the video. Yes it matches the leak of a few days ago im curious to see peoples reactions during the weekend.
Also... misleading marketing from ND

EnricoPallazzo said:
The ending has leaked just watched the video. Yes it matches the leak of a few days ago im curious to see peoples reactions during the weekend.
Also... misleading marketing from ND

Ellie lives or dies, then?

Either way, I'm satisfied with the outcome of the Joel story. For years I've argued he's a villain with a cheap Freudian excuse tacked in at the beginning of the game that reeked of emotional manipulation. Dude got his just deserts.