By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm quitting GTAV Online for good

Immersiveunreality said:
So how many purchases did you make in GTA5 online, and how many years did you play it before deciding to boycot good single player content in the next GTA ?

You mean real money purchases? None. I had a huuuge car collection. I had above 30% win ratio in racing, which is pretty great? I liked racing with the elites - racing fans like myself who never ram anyone on purpose. I was playing on and off since the PC port was released in 2015.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

Well, it's not on topic, but this is in the spirit of a classic m0ney rage thread:

Far Cry 4....Nice save system you f***ing dipshits. I don't think I can do it. Go back and play the opening mission again....I took the plastic wrap off! And for what? To say I played some crap Ubisoft game for 2 hours? The "game is saving" icon appeared several times. Between that fact, and all I did, I would never have imagined that I hadn't reached a checkpoint....ffffuuuuuuu********! It earned the 0.1 rating I just gave it on VGC.

And good on you for getting away from GTA V Online.

Lol that could be me in a parallel universe.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

PC is no man's land. Better graphics and performance, but cheaters everywhere. In all games.

m0ney said:
Immersiveunreality said:
So how many purchases did you make in GTA5 online, and how many years did you play it before deciding to boycot good single player content in the next GTA ?

You mean real money purchases? None. I had a huuuge car collection. I had above 30% win ratio in racing, which is pretty great? I liked racing with the elites - racing fans like myself who never ram anyone on purpose. I was playing on and off since the PC port was released in 2015.

Oh seems the game was not that bad for you considering the money versus time you spent on it so that's a positive.

vivster said:
It is 2020 btw.

It was released the same year as Rocket League btw

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Around the Network
m0ney said:
vivster said:
It is 2020 btw.

It was released the same year as Rocket League btw

Yep, and RL still has no cheaters to worry about. Not to mention it's still fun enough not to quit it and boycott the sequel.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

EnricoPallazzo said:
PC is no man's land. Better graphics and performance, but cheaters everywhere. In all games.

Then we stigmatize poor countries and blame them all for the cheaters.   I still don't know how those poor people in Brazil and China afford their damn computers to cheat on them.  Must be subsidized by government.  This is getting big...

EnricoPallazzo said:

All games minus Rocket League.

Cheaters are the price we pay for freedom.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I am amazed that you've been playing for 5 years. You're the reason we don't have GTA6, OP.

I've played it for about 30 minutes or so.

I always wanted to play a GTA game in multiplayer and therefore downloaded the (highly unstable) co-op mod for San Andreas back in the days. As for this official release....meh. Doesn't really feel as good as the SP and the fun is highly limited by the lack of options in private matches. Freeroaming with randoms is impossible as all they want to do is kill other players.

Last edited by Barozi - on 26 April 2020