By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm quitting GTAV Online for good

vivster said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
PC is no man's land. Better graphics and performance, but cheaters everywhere. In all games.

All games minus Rocket League.

Cheaters are the price we pay for freedom.

Hahaha thats a brilliant quote!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
PC is no man's land. Better graphics and performance, but cheaters everywhere. In all games.

Then we stigmatize poor countries and blame them all for the cheaters.   I still don't know how those poor people in Brazil and China afford their damn computers to cheat on them.  Must be subsidized by government.  This is getting big...

Brazil is one of biggest contributors to hacking? I dndt k ow that. As to how they get their money, both are huge countries with a lot of people on medium class, dozens of millions of them. 

EnricoPallazzo said:
sethnintendo said:

Then we stigmatize poor countries and blame them all for the cheaters.   I still don't know how those poor people in Brazil and China afford their damn computers to cheat on them.  Must be subsidized by government.  This is getting big...

Brazil is one of biggest contributors to hacking? I dndt k ow that. As to how they get their money, both are huge countries with a lot of people on medium class, dozens of millions of them. 

Lol I was mainly just bsing but I do know China does get blamed a lot for cheating.  Main game I can think of is PUBG.  Remember reading reviews on Steam that were complaining about rampant cheating from Chinese that were at the time just added to servers.

vivster said:
m0ney said:

It was released the same year as Rocket League btw

Yep, and RL still has no cheaters to worry about. Not to mention it's still fun enough not to quit it and boycott the sequel.

surely there's a mod for unlimited turbo or something.

Is it really that bad? I heard that the game went downhill for some time now, but never imagined they would let it slip so deep.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

GTA 5 online always' been a mess. I quit it ages ago. What's worse, I'm convinced that the financial success of GTA online delayed the release of GTA6 and most likely will influence some strategic decisions around GTA6 ... not in the positive way.

GTA - 1997

GTA2 - 1999 (2 years)

GTA3 - 2001 (2 years)

GTA:VC - 2002 (1 year)

GTA:SA - 2004 (2 years)

GTA4 - 2008 (4 years)

GTA5 - 2013 (5 years)

GTA6 - ??? (almost 7 years so far)

Last edited by Kristof81 - on 27 April 2020

Barozi said:

I've played it for about 30 minutes or so.

I always wanted to play a GTA game in multiplayer and therefore downloaded the (highly unstable) co-op mod for San Andreas back in the days. As for this official release....meh. Doesn't really feel as good as the SP and the fun is highly limited by the lack of options in private matches. Freeroaming with randoms is impossible as all they want to do is kill other players.

There's an option to disable the ability of others players to kill you.