By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm quitting GTAV Online for good

It is 2020 btw.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Multiplayer is overrated anyway.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

JWeinCom said:
If I were the leader of the world, I would have the death penalty for cheating.

Death by Nightlock berries, President Snow?

Cheating does suck though. The COD decision to put them all in a ring and battle to the death until only one is left standing, was a step in the right direction though wouldn't you say?

EricHiggin said:
JWeinCom said:
If I were the leader of the world, I would have the death penalty for cheating.

Cheating does suck though. The COD decision to put them all in a ring and battle to the death until only one is left standing was a step in the right direction though wouldn't you say?

Not familiar with the reference.  Banishing cheaters to a separate server seems like a good plan.  But, I think killing them would be far more effective.

JWeinCom said:
EricHiggin said:

Cheating does suck though. The COD decision to put them all in a ring and battle to the death until only one is left standing was a step in the right direction though wouldn't you say?

Not familiar with the reference.  Banishing cheaters to a separate server seems like a good plan.  But, I think killing them would be far more effective.

It's a Hunger Games reference, and you kinda sound like President Snow, who's a tyrant and madman, lol.

Around the Network
EricHiggin said:
JWeinCom said:

It's a Hunger Games reference, and you kinda sound like President Snow, who's a tyrant and madman, lol.

If executing cheaters is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

I quit the game after I played it in 2013.

Well, it's not on topic, but this is in the spirit of a classic m0ney rage thread:

Far Cry 4....Nice save system you f***ing dipshits. I don't think I can do it. Go back and play the opening mission again....I took the plastic wrap off! And for what? To say I played some crap Ubisoft game for 2 hours? The "game is saving" icon appeared several times. Between that fact, and all I did, I would never have imagined that I hadn't reached a checkpoint....ffffuuuuuuu********! It earned the 0.1 rating I just gave it on VGC.

And good on you for getting away from GTA V Online.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Lol did money quit while it was autosaving? I'm confused

So how many purchases did you make in GTA5 online, and how many years did you play it before deciding to boycot good single player content in the next GTA ?