By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm quitting GTAV Online for good

And boycotting GTA6. I was mostly racing but these days every room has modders, there's just no point, and rockstar won't do anything about it. Today I bought a F1 car (waste of 3 mil by the way, because it is slower than the other one), and as I was improving it, a modder apeared and killed me, my F1 car was nowhere to be found after that. I was thinking do I really have to submit a ticket to rockstar now? really? but in the end it appeared in my garage, which doesn't matter because I'm uninstalling this trashware.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

good, just stick with the singleplayer

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yea multiplayer is full of cheaters from what I heard. I'll stick to single player

The loading times alone makes me not want to play it anymore.

Yeah rockstar pretty much ruined GTA online. It's better to stick to the singleplayer and mod that instead.

Around the Network

If I were the leader of the world, I would have the death penalty for cheating.

In what platform do you play? I played the PS3 and PS4 version and never had a problem with cheaters. Of course this was years ago, and I don't know how's the situation right now.

I gave up on GTA V ages ago, and for numerous reasons:

1. Shitty "demanding" port.

2. Long load times, despite being installed on a quality SSD.

3. Online being as hostile as you can get (any rando just wants to flat out kill you)

4. Game modes for online are all pretty much the same as one another.

5. Online got more attention given to it than it's well known SP side

6. Shitty M+K controls. Game feels like it was purely designed around the gamepad.

7. R* patched GTA V on PC, to force you to use their client, or uninstall the game.

After #7, I decided I was done with R* for good. Also, after seeing how RDR2 turned out, PC port, online and all, I'm pretty much cemented in not bothering with them anymore.

Last edited by Chazore - on 25 April 2020

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

finalrpgfantasy said:
In what platform do you play? I played the PS3 and PS4 version and never had a problem with cheaters. Of course this was years ago, and I don't know how's the situation right now.

PC cheater race.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

About time.