By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 16, 2020 (Apr 13 - Apr 19)

Ok so Switch shortages aren't surprising. Production is only now ramping up.

However, wow. Big drop for FFVIIR. Big drop.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Ok so Switch shortages aren't surprising. Production is only now ramping up.

However, wow. Big drop for FFVIIR. Big drop.

The big drop for FFVIIR is even less surprising :P.

Animal crossing showing legs. It is very likely already past 20 million world wide already with digital sales included.

I hope next week Nintendo could restock Switch units, ACNH is huge, another week and it will become the best selling Switch game, in less than 1 month

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Stock issues probably damaged FF7 a bit, but it’s still a JRPG so a big drop isn’t surprising

Stock issues hurting the switch still sucks 

Last edited by MasonADC - on 23 April 2020

Around the Network

Shipments for physical copies of AC must still be strong since it can stay at 300K for another week. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the switch itself, but I think it'll start improving a bit next week.
The situation is sort of the opposite with FF7R where the drop is huge for the game (almost certainly due to a lack of copies available), but the PS4 is staying quite high (compared to its baseline).

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Let's hope it's the last week of such low shipments for the Switch. I wonder if the big drop for FFVII:R is partly due to the first shipment being almost entirely sold out during the first week.

Signature goes here!

Animal Crossing should pass 4 million physical in 2 weeks! -2% week over week is crazy!

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

In total AC should be already pass 5m with retail and digital combined.

Well, Final Fantasy didn’t last long. 90% drop? Yikes.

Animal Crossing is about to become the top selling Switch game, (physically), in Japan with next week’s update.

Switch shortages continue.