By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - REmake 3 discussion thread.

REmake 3...

I'm all in. 13 48.15%

Maybe. 8 29.63%

Not buying. 4 14.81%

Indifferent, other, comments... 2 7.41%

Total:27

I buy it eventually once it gets cheaper still haven't beaten 1 and 2 on the X1. My younger brother aleady beat it he finished it in three and a half hours.

Around the Network

demo looked great, but im not a fan of running away in a game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

What is your opinion on the multiplayer?

I have ordered it. Probably wont get here tomorrow though

My lenticular edition is on its way!

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

From what I've read it sounds like Capcom made a bad choice contracting it out to 3rd party developers instead of waiting until RE2 Remake was released and letting the RE2 Remake team remake it. I've heard alot of bad things about RE3 Remake:

Is that even true? I thought it was, because I remember that being the rumor since before it was announced, and also REmake 3 came out so close after REmake 2. But if you actually look at who's listed as the developer, it's Capcom themselves. The guy directing it is even the chief programmer of RE3 and RE4 (originals). 

shikamaru317 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Is that even true? I thought it was, because I remember that being the rumor since before it was announced, and also REmake 3 came out so close after REmake 2. But if you actually look at who's listed as the developer, it's Capcom themselves. The guy directing it is even the chief programmer of RE3 and RE4 (originals). 

A small team at Capcom lead the project, but most of the work was done by three 3rd party studios from what I understand; K2 Inc, M-Two, and Redworks. 

Ah ok, that makes sense. I'm stupid, and didn't see that the guy I mentioned actually works for Redworks now, not Capcom directly  

fuck me its brutal on nightmare

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

After reading the leaks and seeing some of the cutscenes/gameplay on Era/Youtube (via French folk), I ultimately feel like a lot of my hype for the game is now gone. I feel disappointed that Capcom didn't give this game the same love, respect and treatment that 2 had received. I feel like they could have made this some side DLC for RE2, but they didn't, and they felt like they had to make that MP based part of the game, so they could tack it onto the main game and jack up the price (higher than RE 2 at the time as well).

This just seems like an exact repeat of OG RE2 and 3, where 2 was the most loved, given the most attention, while 3 didn't get as much (despite having the more iconic Tyrant model).

Definitely waiting for a deep sale on this. I'll just buy AC for me and my gf, and maybe grab DOOM later on down the line, before eventually picking up RE3 around Dec.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Pre-ordered it days ago. Already installed. But I have to say, the original RE3 was my least favorite in the entire series. I was so glad when they switched up the formula. Not only was it getting tired for Resident Evil, so many other games were ripping it off as well.

But, with all that said, I'm at work right now but I'm excited to play it. I loved RE2's remake so much!