By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 13, 2020 (Mar 23 - Mar 29)

"Nintendo is doomed!"

No, wait....

"We're all doomed!  Let's buy a Switch!"

Around the Network

I wonder how well it will sell next week. I only checked out two local places, but both were sold out of Switches and Lites. Usually I see the Lite in stock, but the regular Switch sold out. In this case both were out.

AC was also sold out (see pic) at both of those places. First place I went to was on Sunday (3/29) and then the other place on Tuesday.(3/31)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

This just in:

Dengeki is no longer providing public sales numbers starting next week.

peachbuggy said:

Such a shame CliffyRick got himself perma'd. I think he would love to be around to witness this mayhem from a non-system seller IP.
:D

I miss him. He was fun to have around. But he will life on forever with the cliff meme.

Marth said:
This just in:

Oh no! Life is lost if Famitsu does the same :( 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Marth said:
This just in:

Oh no! Life is lost if Famitsu does the same :( 

Yup, we'll be down from three sources to one.

Signature goes here!

pikashoe said:
peachbuggy said:

Such a shame CliffyRick got himself perma'd. I think he would love to be around to witness this mayhem from a non-system seller IP.

I miss him. He was fun to have around. But he will life on forever with the cliff meme.

He was funny in a pantomime stooge kind of way but yeh i miss having him around too and yep that saying will be fondly remembered around this place for a while.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Marth said:
This just in:

Never took them seriously.

Even in a scenario where it is Famitsu who stops to provide numbers, I doubt that I would warm up to Dengeki.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

kirby007 said: 

That damned cliff

Inversion of poles be damned ! 

Anywoo, I truly never understood much of the sales system used by Dengeki so I won't miss it much like Media Create.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

pikashoe said:
peachbuggy said:

He still pops up quite frequently as an alt. 

At least now we can have sales threads relating to Switch without it always turning into a shitstorm.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.