By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Presidential Election Thread

I haven’t been very happy with Trump, but every other candidate is a joke and attack against real Americans. This is not a serious country. I have no idea who will win right now. Before lockdown I was confident Trump would win, but I think Biden if held today. I will vote for Trump because the devil I don’t know will be worse.  

Around the Network
FormerlyTeamSilent13 said:

I haven’t been very happy with Trump, but every other candidate is a joke and attack against real Americans. This is not a serious country. I have no idea who will win right now. Before lockdown I was confident Trump would win, but I think Biden if held today. I will vote for Trump because the devil I don’t know will be worse.  

I'm so glad you are concerned about real Americans when you aren't even one yourself. 

So do you consider Trump not a joke and attack against Americans?  This has to be one of the most corrupt administrations ever.  A majority of Americans are against Trump so who is the real American now?  I suppose you will be voting absentee ballot?  American living in UK?  Better listen to your leader and not vote because mail in voting is fraud.  I think you are just a misinformed foreigner or hopefully just a bot.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 21 June 2020

Ka-pi96 said:
FormerlyTeamSilent13 said:

What exactly is a "real American"?

According to FormerlyTeamSilent's profile, it's apparently someone who lives in the UK and doesn't know who the former Vice President of the United States is. And who apparently plans to commit voter fraud by casting a ballot in a foreign country's election this fall. And also has no avatar.

(In other words, Mr. FormerlyTeamSilent13 is a bot.)

Last edited by Jaicee - on 21 June 2020

RolStoppable said:
Jaicee said:

According to FormerlyTeamSilent's profile, it's apparently someone who lives in the UK and doesn't know who the former Vice President of the United States is. And who apparently plans to commit voter fraud by casting a ballot in a foreign country's election this fall. And also has no avatar.

(In other words, Mr. FormerlyTeamSilent13 is a bot.)

For a long time VGC had profiles default to United Kingdom as country if no country had been selected, so don't assume that the guy is from the UK or lives in the UK (sethnintendo drew the same conclusion).

The United Kingdom: the world's default nation of origin.

You know, I've heard of the sun never setting on the British Empire before, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

RolStoppable said:
Jaicee said:

The United Kingdom: the world's default nation of origin.

You know, I've heard of the sun never setting on the British Empire before, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

VGC is a UK website. That's pretty much it.

I figured as much when you said that, but had to have some fun with it!

Around the Network

Whelp another week has past. The updated moving average of polls now has Biden leading Trump by 9.5 percentage points, up from 8.1 percentage points this same time last week. Shocker. Especially if you've been following the news lately.

Seriously, it's almost like the president is trying to lose this election at this point.

Also, a hypothetical Democratic candidate for Congress gets 8.5 percentage points more than a hypothetical Republican candidate does now on a generic ballot according to the updated moving average, which is also up from a week ago, though by a smaller margin than Biden's lead over Trump. In other words, it is now very clear that it is Trump who is dragging down the Republican ticket, NOT the Republican ticket that is dragging down Trump.

RolStoppable said:
What upsets me as a real American is that too many people jump the gun and blame Trump for the current turmoil when the coronavirus was developed and deployed by the Chinese government. Similarly, all the recent rioting was done by descendants of African people who were originally brought to this country by the British Empire, but Trump is supposed to take the blame instead for no other reason than being the current POTUS.

Trump did his best to make America great again, but sadly the opposite is pursued by traitorous Americans. Recently, memorials and flags of the confederation have been taken down which is a betrayal of America's proud history. This is not the America I knew and loved. It pains my heart to see how progressives get to suppress our spirit of freedom. If they get in power with the next presidential term, then I have no doubt that they'll take our guns away. And without guns we won't be able to defend ourselves against an oppressive government that is run by communists.

Mark my words, within the next five years the USA will be worse off than Venezuela.

Haha.  The sad thing is that I can see that coming out of some peoples mouth.  Heck, I could probably see my parents saying that...

President Donald Jay Trump vs. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

1. Camacho can fill a stadium during protests. Apparently, even in the core of Trump country, non-existant protesters scared away 994,000 of the 1 million people who were going to show up to his latest rally.

2. Camacho can read. While Donald Trump can read, he struggles like a pre-schooler.

3. Camacho is a 5 time Ultimate Smackdown champion, meanwhile Trump failed to capture any major championship belts during his pro-wrestling career.

4. Camacho doesn't fear reporters. Trump constantly flees from reporters when questions get to scary. Camacho doesn't fear anything, he has Tony Montana's gun.

5. Camacho's dissonant singing performance will grab the millennial vote, Trump's impotent screwing performance lost him the Melania vote

6. Camacho's half-baked proposal to hire the best people and make America great again, worked.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I'll just gonna leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MykMQfmLIro

Bofferbrauer2 said:

I'll just gonna leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MykMQfmLIro

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.