By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This gen's almost over!...So what is your favorite new IP?

My favourite was Splatoon, had loads of fun with it on WiiU.

Nod goes to the battle royale genre that started as mods in games such as ARMA and Minecraft,
to further explode in popularity with PUBG and Fortnite.

Leynos said:

I'd like to see a spinoff. Single player. Semi open Splatoon world with a similar concept as JSR.

I enjoyed the single player content more than shooting random players online.
The puzzle challenge of squirting ink to then use it to your advantage to hide and travel by different means has loads of room for expansion.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 24 January 2020

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Horizon Zero Dawn, is probably the best new IP, we got this gen.

Wah, I don't remember playing a new IP in the last several years.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

How everybody forgot about the Knack???

Jokes Apart, my list is:

Astral Chain

Splatoon

Death Stranding

Stardew Valley

Undertale

Voez

Last edited by Shikamo - on 24 January 2020

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
bananaking21 said:
Cyberpunk 2077

What. . Yall know it will be fucking amazing

Its between Horizon and For Honor. Cyberpunk will probably beat them both handily

Well according to the developers CYBERPUNK 2077 will likely run terrible on base consoles and not so great on the upgraded models and that's why it got delayed because the base XBOX One will likely have to run at 720p with less detail just to run at 30fps. The base PS4 will likely be around 900p but have a little more detail.

Around the Network

Horizon followed by Bloodborne.

Hmm, pie.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Elex or Horizon Zero Dawn

Overcooked by far.

Easily the most fun I've ever had with a multiplayer game, and let me game with my fiance in a way that nothing else has even come close to. Both the first and second games are fantastic content-packed titles that never fail to make me happy. Pure joy.

Bloodborne. It's the best game of the generation in general. After that it's probably Horizon.