By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Games You've Beaten 2020

Mandalore76 said:

Completed:

Super Mario Maker 2 {Story Mode} - (Nintendo Switch)
Dragon Age:  Inquisition - (Xbox One)

Currently Playing:

Bladestorm:  The Hundred Year's War:  Nightmare  - (Xbox One)

Completed:

Catherine:  Full Body - (Nintendo Switch)

Currently Playing:

Valkyria Chronicles 4 - (Nintendo Switch)
The Council  - (Xbox One)

Around the Network

Update

Games I've beat:

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4)
Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)
Okami (Switch)
Vampyr (PS4)
Heavy Rain (PS4)
Beholder (Switch)
Hellboy: Asylum Seeker (PS1)
Silent Hill (PS1)
Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Silent Hill 3 (PS2)
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3)
Firewatch (Switch)

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy 9

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Fei-Hung said:
I usually beat 20-25 games a year but my gaming taste has changed and now its almost mid way through the year and I've only beaten:

1) borderlands 3
2) division 2
3) Shadow of the Tomb Raider
4) Control
5) Judgment

6) P5

7) Ys 8

8) KH3

9) Jedi Fallen Order

10) Bayonetta 

Next up are Vanquish, Ghost of Tsushima and I'm still planning on getting FF VIIR and Nioh2. 

derpysquirtle64 said:

Thanks for continuing with such thread in 2020. I've been waiting for this. I will edit this post once I complete some games and reply to it with new additions just like I did in the past.

2020 completions:

• Bright Memory (PC)
  • Soldier Of Fortune (PC)
  • Hellblade: Senua' Sacrifice (Xbox One) - 1000G
  • Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) (Xbox 360) - 1000G
  • Doom (1993) (Switch)
  • Nier (Xbox 360) - 1000G
  • Drakengard 3 - Ending A (RPCS3)
  • Ori And The Blind Forest DE (Xbox One)
  • Road Rash 3 (OpenEmu)
  • Doom Eternal (Xbox One)
  • Persona 5 Royal (PS4) - Platinum Trophy
  • Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4) - Platinum
  • Chrono Trigger (Wii VC)
  • Wild Guns (Switch SNES NSO)
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega Mix (Switch) - all tracks cleared on Normal
  • Doom 64 (Xbox One) - Main Campaign, Lost Levels, 1000G
  • Serious Sam Revolution: Bright Island (PC)
  • Shantae and the Seven Sirens (Xbox One)

2019 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950250

2018 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950254

+ The Revenge of Shinobi (Xbox One)

Spider-Man (PS2)
Spider-Man (PS4)
Hulk (PS2)
Minority Report: Everybody Runs (PS2)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (NS)
Super Mario Maker 2 (NS, campaign)
Half-Life: Opposing Force (PC)

That's what I can remember from the top of my head.

Around the Network

Just Finished: Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS Now)

This is the second Insomniac PS3 trilogy final entry that I am completing for the first time years after the fact. I played both Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty around the time they released. I even rented and started Crack in Time way back when but never finished it for some reason. The game held up surprisingly well streaming over PS Now. The quality of the graphics and fluidity of the animation Insomniac achieved on the PS3 is still pleasing to the eye even after playing through Ratchet and Clank on the PS4. Crack in Time has a touching and humorous story that is quite satisfying. The weapons are top notch. The attention to detail here is underappreciated. Its the small touches like the space ship radio stations and humorous statue inscriptions that show how much the developers love this universe. The platforming can be a tad spotty but it is plenty satisfying. The time based Clank puzzles could pose quite a challenge. I thought the length of the game was just right and there is a bunch of extra stuff to do around the galaxy. The tiny planet based levels are also a refreshing change of pace from the main story missions. My biggest gripe is the lack of multiplayer which has been missing since Up Your Arsenal/Deadlocked. The PS3 and PS4 are way better at online multiplayer than the PS2 yet their games never included a robust online mode. Still in terms of singleplayer I put this up their with Up Your Arsenal and the PS4 remake as the top tier Ratchet and Clank games. I can't say that I'm interested in playing All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, or Into the Nexus though. I look forward to joining my buddies Ratchet and Clank on PS5 in Rift Apart.

8/10

Full Completed 2020 List:

• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered (PS4)
  • New Super Mario Bros U (Switch)
  • Resistance 3 (PS3)
  • God of War (PS4)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III (PS4)
  • Bioshock (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
  • Killzone HD (PS Now)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
  • Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS Now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Animal Crossing - I mean you can never really consider this one "beaten" though I did get the final room in my house (still gotta pay off the absurd loan though) so I consider that more-or-less completed. Game's been super addictive and poured well over 100 hours into it, though it's beginning to feel more like a chore as usually what I end up doing now is just picking a bunch of fruit from my massive forest to sell, which takes like 40 mins by itself.

Sonic Mania - really fun throwback to the old Sonic days. Pretty intense but exhilarating

Bloodstained - *sort of beat it, knocked out the final boss only to find it wasn't the "real" ending, and that to get it I need to some more backtracking and cryptic things. So at that point I just figure "ehh I'd rather move on." As far as I'm concerned the village can deal with the demons XD.

Trials of Mana - fun, colorful RPG, enjoyable real-time battles, though as a whole doesn't quite measure up to Secret of Mana

Horizon Chase Turbo - Cool NES-style racing throwback with some modern day glitz. There's actually a ton of content and impressive diversity of settings, cars, game modes.

Survival: A Homeless Experience - review for another site, but turned out being very intriguing and addictive, left an impression on me. It basically plays how it sounds - you've gotta try and scrape by as a homeless person on the streets. Very old school, roguelike survival-type game. Fun but actually kind of depressing and emotional. 

Games I'm beating have been at a trickle for much of this year b/c of review games and the fact that many of the games I'm playing are massive adventure/RPG types. Also, this is really been the year of movies for me more so than games. I've spent a ton of time (mainly during quarantine) putting a huge dent in my backlog of films on my wishlist. 

It's actually good that this year has been slow for new releases b/c of Covid, as I still have a ton of catching up to do..

-----------------

So total so far this year:

Diablo 3 (Switch)
Superhot (XB One)
Ori and the Blind Forest (Switch) 
Mario Maker 2 (Story mode) 
Homeless: A Survival Experience (PC)
Sonic Mania (Switch) 
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (sort of - bad ending but I don't care lol) (Switch)
Animal Crossing (with a big asterisk here too of course)
Trials of Mana

------------------

Definitely want to finish Borderlands 3 so I get begin Witcher 3 (fairly close now). For XB One, I also want to return to Far Cry 5, Kingdom Come, AND still need to start Assassin's Creed Odyssey, revisit AC Blag Flag (got like halfway through on Wii U version), Black Ops 3, Gears 5, Titanfall 2.. And that's not even counting Gamepass, which has Ori 2 waiting for me, and a handful of others like Just Cause 4, Tomb Raider, and Life is Strange that I'd at least like to try. AND I still have a large chunk of Rare Replay to burn through (though I've pretty much conceded that a large portion of that one is going to go unplayed).

Then for Switch, I got Crash trilogy and Starlink (all the way back from Black Friday), and Steamworld Heist still untouched, and a good chunk of Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Rabbids + Mario, and Octopath. Also have Super Monkey Ball and Bubble Bobble, though I should be able to knock those out fairly quickly. FINALLY - I still need to eventually go back and finish off Breath of the Wild. I got very far just in the first couple months of release. But new games down the pipeline + getting intimidated by the final dungeon leading to Ganon (and frustrated by the Guardians) caused me to put it down and walk away from it. But I definitely need to revisit it, it's a fantastic game. 

Last edited by DarthMetalliCube - on 15 July 2020

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Crash Bandicoot (PC)
Halo Combat Evolved (PC)
Yakuza 0 (PC)
Pokemon Ruby (GBA/EMU)
Spyro the Dragon (PSX/EMU)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (PC)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PC)
The Division (PC)

Working On:
Crash 2/3 (PC)
Halo 2/3 (PC)

derpysquirtle64 said:

Thanks for continuing with such thread in 2020. I've been waiting for this. I will edit this post once I complete some games and reply to it with new additions just like I did in the past.

2020 completions:

• Bright Memory (PC)
  • Soldier Of Fortune (PC)
  • Hellblade: Senua' Sacrifice (Xbox One) - 1000G
  • Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) (Xbox 360) - 1000G
  • Doom (1993) (Switch)
  • Nier (Xbox 360) - 1000G
  • Drakengard 3 - Ending A (RPCS3)
  • Ori And The Blind Forest DE (Xbox One)
  • Road Rash 3 (OpenEmu)
  • Doom Eternal (Xbox One)
  • Persona 5 Royal (PS4) - Platinum Trophy
  • Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4) - Platinum
  • Chrono Trigger (Wii VC)
  • Wild Guns (Switch SNES NSO)
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega Mix (Switch) - all tracks cleared on Normal
  • Doom 64 (Xbox One) - Main Campaign, Lost Levels, 1000G
  • Serious Sam Revolution: Bright Island (PC)
  • Shantae and the Seven Sirens (Xbox One)
  • The Revenge of Shinobi (Xbox One)

2019 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950250

2018 list: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950254

+ Sisters Royale (Xbox One)

+ Halo CE (Xbox One)

mZuzek said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Okami HD (NS) - Rating: 6.5 - Good: 

Spoiler!

Great story and a lot of interesting mechanics held back by execution and some very average elements. The art design is nice, music is good though I don't think I'd go out of my way to listen to most songs, and the controls are generally spot-on, if not anything amazing. What is so frustrating is the controls of the brush. Interacting with objects that are in a 3d space with a canvas which can only convey 2D lines is annoying, at times even infuriating. Having to constantly readjust the camera to fix mistranslations of intentions just sucks. Like why. Why. The dungeon design in this game is so bland for every dungeon except the final ones at the end of each part - and even then the closing dungeon of Part 1 (the Orochi one) is not too special apart from the boss fight. The camera is odd ... it isn't really intrusive and normally doesn't get in the way ... but it still feels ... off. Even in normal gameplay you are always having to readjust to get a better view. The combat has a decent amount of depth ... after you get past the first 15 hours. And honestly the introduction of depth mostly just makes enemies a nuisance rather than a trial. The sub weapon system is neat, it has more depth than something like Nier Automata, but it needed more variety. Unlocking rewards with XP, or rewards with demon fangs was ultimately pointless because ... the game is fucking easy. Biggest problem of all was that this game actually made me question at times if I like the traditional 3D Zelda formula at all. Not only were the dungeons generally weak as previously described, but the items are almost entirely useless. You get so many items and you don't need them because the game is easy. You get upgrades, but a lot of the upgrades are extensions of things you already have. Which is common in 3D Zelda games too, but here it's worse because it lacks the physicality of power ups that variants have in Zelda games. Everything is a self fulfilling prophecy of monotonous repetition. You do things to further things and instead of feeling natural it just feels like padding. It honestly feels like a parody of the kind of criticisms people were having of Zelda before Breath of the Wild. Talk for minutes on end just to do a basic bitch puzzle. Talk for minutes on end to, get this, get another joke about how much Issun loves pussy. Thanks Issun, it was actually surprisingly funny for a long enough time, but even that enjoyment had to come to an end when 20 hours in it was still the main characteristic of every humanoid female character. Have Issun tell the player anytime they do something even remotely wrong as if the player are dumb babies. SHUT UP ABOUT THE CRACK MINI GAME ISSUN. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. You're still cool and I like you a lot. Waka doesn't even get justice in the last two parts of the game. He's just shoehorned in as important in the end. And that final boss is such a disappointment. There is probably some sort of metaphor or symbolism about false notions of power against a true god, but I don't care. Fuck that fish bruh. I didn't die once in this game, and i'm trash at games, that's when you know something is wrong with your game. I could probably think of more things to rant about, but that's it for now. Good game, I do like it. But I'd never touch it again. 

Overall, too long for what it's trying to accomplish. 

Wow

explain yourself