By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Certain Affinity might be next, Leyou had the option of acquiring the rest of them (80%) in 2021 but I'm not sure if that contract is void with Tencent acquiring Leyou, I doubt it is though. So if Tencent wants Certain Affinity then they will likely get them this year.

Now that I think about it, 343 + Certain Affinity on some Halo FPS Spinoffs would likely work great.

You would think that they would have bought out the rest of the shares by now, I hope that there was a clause in the contract voids it if Leyou gets bought.

Around the Network

Wow how did I miss the news that Tencent also bought Yager? Every company that they have a minority stake in isn’t safe, I would be upset if they ended up buying Remedy.

i know that some here are not high on Crytek but I hope that MS manages to get them.

Halo Combat Evolved

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

CoD BLOPS 1 on 360

Around the Network

My first Xbox game was Dead or Alive 2. Got the Xbox and a couple games for Christmas. Think the other game was a snowboarding game called Dark Summit.

Angelus said:

My first Xbox game was Dead or Alive 2. Got the Xbox and a couple games for Christmas. Think the other game was a snowboarding game called Dark Summit.

Xbox launched with DoA 3 which happened to be my first owned Xbox game as well (bundled with the console). DoA 2 was only released as part of the DoA Ultimate collection in 2015 (in Europe).

Alongside DoA3, I also bought an EA Sports NHL game (can't remember which one).

However the first game I played on Xbox might have been Halo: Combat Evolved. Played that almost every day after school on a demo unit. There was no memory card in the console so I had to replay the same few levels every time. Pretty much always made it to the 4th level (Silent Cartographer).

Halo CE at a friends house since I never owned an OG Xbox first game on a system I owned was Gears of War when I picked up the 360.

Silent Hill 2: Director's Cut

Halo CE, played it over at a friends house and was instantly hooked and wanted an Xbox that day. Sadly, when my parents went to go get a new video game console, they ended up getting the PS2. I was heartbroken that day.