By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ive had Tell Me Why since I got the Series X. Got to get to it in January.

Around the Network

Next five on my to buy list: Doom Eternal, Yakuza Like a Dragon, Fenix Rising, Dragon Quest XI, and Cyberpunk.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Happy New Years everyone! Hope you have an awesome year in gaming (and out :) ) imma work hard on my backlog and gamepass log lol

I’m curious what everyone’s first game of the year will be? SoT aside mine will be Conker’s bad fur day via Rare Replay.

I’m also strongly considering bringing back the gamerscore league if no one else wants to. Can I get a head count to see if it’s worth bringing back? lol

Yakuza Like a Dragon will be the first game I will play on X1 in 2021 the second game will be Saints Row: the Third Remastered.

Around the Network
ice said:

I’m curious what everyone’s first game of the year will be? SoT aside mine will be Conker’s bad fur day via Rare Replay.

I’m also strongly considering bringing back the gamerscore league if no one else wants to. Can I get a head count to see if it’s worth bringing back? lol

Dragon quest 11 for me. Simultaneously playing Doom Eternal 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

TA stats for 2020:

YoY comparison:

+475 achievements
+32645 Gamerscore
-0.25 ratio
+13186 TA score
+25 games started
+18 games played
+36 games completed

Excellent year.

You're a machine.
I had a goal to clear 100k this year after 10 years or more on this account.

You nearly doubled that in a year.

Happy new year guys. Hope everyone got through 2020 alright, and that this year has some better things in store for us all.

Ryuu96 said:
ice said:

Minecraft, I'm addicted again.

Looking to playing Gears Tactics, Minecraft Dungeons and maybe Wasteland 3 this month though.

Bring back GS League, ban Barozi from it. (Jk).

I was kicking around some ideas that would reward achievement lovers in all lanes :) score will still be a big focus but a way to reward points to more types of hunters is the goal.