By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
coolbeans said:
trunkswd said:

I see we are getting super close to 15,000 posts for 2020! That is a bit ahead of Ryuu's goal.

And we shall succeed!!!

Absolutely!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Just got these in on the 23rd. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...and this one came in yesterday.  3 day weekend for me to game.  Still on Borderlands 3.

I didn't know that 5% of Nadella's salary was linked to Game Pass growth, that's crazy. And very benefitial for the Xbox division.

DroidKnight said:

Orochi 3 was free with GWG a few years ago.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

I take it you missed Warriors Orochi 3 when it was on Games with Gold?

I claimed several versions of it. Got the international one, Japanese and Taiwanese.

shikamaru317 said:

Happy New Years (Eve) to all

It's already 2021 here. Our suffering is over.

jason1637 said:

Barozi said:

I claimed several versions of it. Got the international one, Japanese and Taiwanese.

Dang, double teamed, lol.

I wasn't even into these type of games until I sampled Hyrule Warriors on the Switch (haven't finished or really started for that matter) but wanted to sooth an itch on Xbox for that style and heard this was the best.  Plus I get to add it to my physical collection.  

DroidKnight said:
jason1637 said:

Barozi said:

Dang, double teamed, lol.

I wasn't even into these type of games until I sampled Hyrule Warriors on the Switch (haven't finished or really started for that matter) but wanted to sooth an itch on Xbox for that style and heard this was the best.  Plus I get to add it to my physical collection.  

Out of curiosity I researched.  It was announced GWG on July 31 2016.  Xbox One X is when I jumped in on 11-07-17 launch date.

Great to see that Nadella has a vested interest in growing Game Pass. Very promising.

2021 looks like it’s gonna be a great year, can’t wait for all the juicy announcements.

Finally, want to wish everyone here a Happy New Year! Always great coming here and seeing the latest developments and general positivity among Xbox fans. Very promising gen ahead of us :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.