By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Isn't there usually an official "Your year on Xbox" or something like that where it shows your personal stats for the year?
Or are they doing that after the year has ended? I remember that the stats only showed what you achieved up to October.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Isn't there usually an official "Your year on Xbox" or something like that where it shows your personal stats for the year?
Or are they doing that after the year has ended? I remember that the stats only showed what you achieved up to October.

Yeah for whatever reason they stopped doing that. There was none last year 

Happy New Year to all. This will be my first full year in the XBox thread since I just got my first XBox, a Series X, this past Christmas. Game Pass is awesome but I can't get time in because my kids keep playing on it ?. The first games I've played so far are Jedi Fallen Order, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and Nier: Automata.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Had to scroll through a 52 pages on a 10 post per page format to find my first post in this thread (#525) on January 17th. I remember when the old empire thread ended and the new one started but took a while to post in it.

I've never had to go further than this thread to find all the Xbox related news that interests me.

Thanks Ryuu, it looks like it takes a lot of work to make this thread and it's much appreciated.

Happy New Year to everyone!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Happy

Around the Network

New

Year

Everyone

trunkswd said:
coolbeans said:

Yeah.  Still need to check it out.

I will say I'm warming up to Twin Mirror a bit more too.  The opening hour is just painful compared to when things get going.

That first hour of any game is important to get you hooked. Not that Tell Me Why is that long of a game. 

The first hour is usually the worst for me.

The game sets up the story so there's usually alot of exposition and i'm still trying to learn the controls.

It's especially bad in rpg's.