By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol so Sony paid money for timed exclusivity, PS5 owners will now have to give money to MS when buying the games and Series S|X owners can play it for "free" a year later.
That's a huge win.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
Why honor the PS5 exclusivity? Give Sony their money back and release it on everything instead.

Not like they have a choice legally, it would require Sony actually accepting the money and giving permission to break contract.

Yeah they'd need to give Sony their money back plus a few million for contract breach. Not really worth it, especially for these smaller games.

When do I even spend money next gen, outside the upfront cost of the box?

My GamePass Ultimate sub runs out in like 2023 or something lol. Next gen is free baby

MS could easily get Ghostwire and Deathloop day one. They just have to ask Sony if they want Elder Scrolls on PS5^^

Angelus said:

My GamePass Ultimate sub runs out in like 2023 or something lol. Next gen is free baby

Probably on games like Cyberpunk  Vahala x and Watch Dogs.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Angelus said:

Probably on games like Cyberpunk  Vahala x and Watch Dogs.

I got Cyberpunk for free on my profile about a year ago or so for.....reasons. Still honestly have no idea how or why.

Those other two....sure, when they're on sale for 20 bucks or something.

Saw thr CNBC interview with Phil amd apparently one of the reasons MS got Bethesda was to make sure their games come to the Xbox community. With the rumors of Sony trying to poach Stanfield it really sounds like MS decided to buy Bethesda to stop Sony moneyhats.

hold for video seems impractical i hope you can invert that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If The Initiative isnt making Perfect Dark, they need to give the ip to Arkane.

Not that's a real power move from Xbox. Good response to all these Sony moneyhats and what's more important just in time for Series X pre-orders start. Nice to see that one of my favorite gaming franchises is an Xbox first party IP now. Can't wait for Doomguy in Halo Infinite - that would be an insane crossover.