By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not too often you get completely blindsided by news these days. Usually, everything leaks to some extent, especially something as massive as this. GamePass next gen is going to be incredible. Can't wait.

Seriously, still kinda pinching myself wondering if I'm dreaming lol.

Around the Network

Lol @ thinking Bethesda games will be optimized now.

crissindahouse said:
Ryuu96 said:

Bethesda is still acting as a publisher, it seems they're a division under Xbox, they will almost certainly remain multiplatform Imo but Microsoft hopes the day one into Game Pass incentive will be a big enough draw.

Which is in itself, massive for Game Pass, we're at 15m and we haven't even had a mainline Halo yet, now add on Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom and the numbers will soar, it is just business and software revenue >>>> hardware revenue.

Also, wonder when they'll add all of Bethesda's old catalogue to Game Pass...Game Pass bout to get some major additions over the coming months.

The problem with this is that if MS doesn't sell many consoles, then there will be third party devs simply not supporting Xbox at all. It's nice to push Gamepass especially on PC but you still need many consoles sold or you will end up to get less games as before even with so many own studios. 

I believe you forget that you can get an Series X with gamepass for 35 bones.  Now MS makes the power play and gain a huge publisher with well established and successful franchises added to the collection.  Next, those games come out day one on gamepass and a MS console is looking damn sweet even if you just op for the Series S.  This is not a short term fix for MS marketshare but a long term bet for both PC, console and gamepass.  If anything it shows that someone convince MS big time on their eco system and they are going full throttle.

This is a nail in the coffin too for google stadia IMO.

They should just bow out now and accept the losses.

Now we can get some Bethesda cosmetics in Sea of Thieves.

Around the Network

Who do I call about making a Master Chief x Doom Guy co-op crossover, dual green Xbox mascot game?

I just had this fantasy, and now it needs to happen or I boycott.

Angelus said:
Who do I call about making a Master Chief x Doom Guy co-op crossover, dual green Xbox mascot game?

Do we have enough for Xbox Smash now?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Halo RPG on its way, I am calling it first.

jason1637 said:
Now we can get some Bethesda cosmetics in Sea of Thieves.

That's why they bought them I'm hearing. There's Joe Neate sauce all over this acquisition. 

kirby007 said:
Angelus said:

Do we have enough for Xbox Smash now?

Hell yes. Needs to be rated M tho lol