By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

That's right, I totally forgot that Witcher 3 GOTY edition had separate achievements from the standard version. Now I get to replay the game and still earn achievements for doing so when the XSX update hits.

That's actually awesome. 

I probably won't get all of the achievements the second time around though. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

That's right, I totally forgot that Witcher 3 GOTY edition had separate achievements from the standard version. Now I get to replay the game and still earn achievements for doing so when the XSX update hits.

Oooooh

Now that is convenient

Excellent reviews for THPS 1+2 and meh-ish reviews for Marvel's Avengers.
I'm not surprised.

Battletoads was 💩 ‘d on by a lot of people and it came around to one up a lot of big project names with photorealistic budget.

Barozi said:
Excellent reviews for THPS 1+2 and meh-ish reviews for Marvel's Avengers.
I'm not surprised.

Kamala is the only thing worth playing in that game TBH. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Finally finished Yakuza Kiwami 2 and am starting Battletoads now. What are the playstyles for the 3 characters? The character select menu has no stats like most beat 'em up games I've played. Pimple seems like he may be the slow, strong character, but what about the other 2? 

I like pimple , he’s a lil slower but more than makes up for it in strength lol he makes battles way quicker and boss fights. Idk if you’re going to all collectibles but an easy way to get S Ranks is switching between the toads in battle. Doesn’t really matter how bad you do either usually all 3 will usually nab you the S rank. 

Finished Yakuza 5, at the end I felt like rushing trough it. It has some good things going on that I loved but their are way to many random fights on the streets, nothing is so annoying to make it trough a street and have to fight 4-5 random battles sure you can walk slowly but that's to slow.....Also five playable characters and five characters with similar objectives, side quests makes it a drag to go trough.

One chapter was basically.....45 minute cutscene, walk outside your place, 10 minute cutscene that ends with an objective to walk to the other side of the street 14 minute cutscene then have to walk to the end of the street, minigame that I have to do with a 4 minutes explanation and 2 minutes of gameplay. Minigame finished...Step out of place ...Get a phone call to reach a restaurant at the corner....can't do anything else at the moment so I go their while having 6 random battles with one victory qualifier battle...After that random victory qualifier battle 2 minute cutscene...Finally reach restaurant 3 minute cutscene who then asks to go back to my place....Another 4-5 random battles..Finally made it to my place another 20 minutes cutscene;...End of chapter....Do you want to save? Yes! Next chapter starts with cutscene....

Ryuu96 said:

Imo they should do all this in a single event for one final blowout, their trickle out information isn't working marketing wise and they need to try to get back some ground, Klob is doing better marketing than them, Xbox is silent and we're 2 months left.

I agree, but I think that final blowout must be closer to launch; like, maybe at the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

I just pre-ordered Series X. Enhanced Witcher III was the final nail in the coffin for me.

KiigelHeart said:
I just pre-ordered Series X. Enhanced Witcher III was the final nail in the coffin for me.

I thought pre orders weren't open?