By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:

I could, but isn't it more exciting and fun if I keep throwing these hints around so you can piece it all together tho? :P

I'm gonna email him and tell him you wanna choke him like Jack the Ripper choked his hookers during foreplay.

Terrible guy that Jack he was.. those poor hookers weren't even asking a fracture of the money Rod is hungry for :(

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Angelus said:

I'm gonna email him and tell him you wanna choke him like Jack the Ripper choked his hookers during foreplay.

Terrible guy that Jack he was.. those poor hookers weren't even asking a fracture of the money Rod is hungry for :(

You're worth what someone's willing to pay you man

KiigelHeart said:
My kid and his friends have been counting days for Minecraft Dungeons release. I expect it to sell well, it's crazy how popular Minecraft still is.

It's also crazy how popular ROBLOX seems to be when looking at top played charts. Crazy in an opposite way.

I used to play Roblox from 2009 to 2017. They're used to be a lot of creativity and talented people making mini games. But thr Roblox team has made some really shitty changes since then and the creators have become less creative and there are a lot of copyed games now. My little sister loves it though. 🤷‍♂️

Angelus said:
Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.

I really like Diablo 3. Tried PoE multiple times and I just can't stick to it. Game is just not for me... Don't know why.

So yah, Diablo 4 is pretty much on top of my hype list for PC games 2021 Looking forward for Torshlight 3 too

Imaginedvl said:
Angelus said:
Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.

I really like Diablo 3. Tried PoE multiple times and I just can't stick to it. Game is just not for me... Don't know why.

So yah, Diablo 4 is pretty much on top of my hype list for PC games 2021 Looking forward for Torshlight 3 too

That's cool, to each their own. I can definitely see how a lot of people wouldn't get into PoE. It's a lot less accessible out of the gate than Diablo 3.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Imaginedvl said:

That's cool, to each their own. I can definitely see how a lot of people wouldn't get into PoE. It's a lot less accessible out of the gate than Diablo 3.

Well, that's kind of condescending but okay :) Not liking a game may be not related to how "accessible" or hard it is :)

But you are right about 'to each their own', I simply don't like the look of it and the game does not look polished enough for my taste. I know this seems trivial but it is really important to me; I really feel like I'm playing an indy game and the graphics are just not for me. I really tried to play it multiple time cause I like the big fat passive skill tree and the skill on item (or gems w/e) thing. 

Only game that actually made it to my list of "okayish Diablo clone" is Torshlight, so you may definitly think that I'm just way too harsh with other games; it is probably true

Last edited by Imaginedvl - on 22 May 2020

Imaginedvl said:
Angelus said:

Well, that's kind of condescending but okay :) Not liking a game may be not related to how "accessible" or hard it is :)

But you are right about 'to each their own', I simply don't like the look of it and the game does not look polish enough for my taste. I know this seem trivial but it is really important to me; I really feel like I'm playing an indy game and the graphics are just not for me. I really tried to play it multiple time cause I like the big fat passive skill tree and the skill on item (or gems w/e) thing. 

Only game that actually made it to my list of "okayish Diablo clone" is Torshlight, so you may definitly think that I'm just way too harsh with other games; it is probably true

Here is the fat skill tree I'm talking about :) I mean, this is amazing: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

ugh they changed the Xbox Guide again.

The profile tab has been merged with the system tab and can now be found on the very right instead of the very left. Very confusing.

Imaginedvl said:
Angelus said:

But you are right about 'to each their own', I simply don't like the look of it and the game does not look polished enough for my taste. I know this seems trivial but it is really important to me; I really feel like I'm playing an indy game and the graphics are just not for me. I really tried to play it multiple time cause I like the big fat passive skill tree and the skill on item (or gems w/e) thing. 

I don't see how it's condescending to say that something isn't as accessible as something else. I certainly didn't intend for it to come across as a dig at you or anything like that, if that's how you took it. PoE simply isn't the most accessible game. It's got a lot of systems it doesn't explain particularly well, the massive skill tree you mentioned can be really intimidating at first (I know I certainly thought so), and if you build a bad character, it's not exactly forgiving about letting you easily fix that shit. I would never begrudge anyone for putting the game down for any of those reasons.

If you didn't take to it for different reasons, like the the art style, indy feel, or whatever else, that's cool too.

I was seriously hoping that Minecraft Dungeons would score something around 85-86.