By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Voted day one Gamepass on the poll, but I still believe that Exclusives are important for Xbox considering Sony’s aggressive money-hatting game plan. At they end of the day they still have to compete.

Around the Network

Voted Day One on Gamepass also because it saves me hundred of pounds per year and if you are someone who really did hammer it and play pretty much everything you could be looking closer to £1000 in savings on the other hand exclusives don't offer anything to us as consumers but companies do need some amount of content only available on there ecosystem to market it make the platform stand out from the others.

I really don't get this stupid CoD argument if it comes to Microsoft's purchase of Activision. CoD is huge but it's not the only god damn shooter, isn't as important as it was some years ago and won't magically let MS sell 80% of all consoles.

It's also not as if Sony doesn't get bigger and bigger as well. They dominated last gen and even if not by as much they would dominate this gen if they could produce more consoles. They also bought some studios and will do so in the future so that they even increase the number of studios and big games only available for PS.

Anyone who isn't blind can see that Sony is dominating the console market against Xbox. If you really want to have a situation without one company dominating the other then you even have to support the purchase of Activision. That could maybe break Sony's dominance but would surely not make Microsoft the dominating power in the console space.

I voted exclusives. Not only are they Day 1, but they also stay on Game Pass indefinitely so it's the best of both worlds.

Having a large backlog is paying off again.  Free Biomutant upgrade if you already own the game.  Upgrade to the Series X version releases Sept. 6th.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Was Hogwarts Legacy confirmed to have microtransactions?

Holy hell, the backlash 343 is going through right now. Throwing out twitter community and the Halo subreddit, every single Halo/Xbox content creator is just letting them have it. Notable ones that 343 themselves pretty often respond to tweets from them.

If 343 and Microsoft didn't have a wakeup call before, they have it now.

But, what can Microsoft even do at this point? 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 02 September 2022

gtotheunit91 said:

Holy hell, the backlash 343 is going through right now. Throwing out twitter community and the Halo subreddit, every single Halo/Xbox content creator is just letting them have it. Notable ones that 343 themselves pretty often respond to tweets from them.

If 343 and Microsoft didn't have a wakeup call before, they have it now.

But, what can Microsoft even do at this point? 

Make meaningful change at the top of 343, if you're not willing to fire Bonnie (for whatever reason), move her somewhere else. Whatever her qualifications and accomplishments, she's clearly not the right person to oversee the Halo franchise. Have Phil put out a public apology for the state of the game, and the lack of progress being made, assure the fans that this isn't acceptable to anyone at the company. Make the next full season or two completely free to all player, no content behind a paywall during this time, and hire more staff to make sure that there are no excuses moving forward.

Ryuu96 said:

Also Certain Affinity is assisting on Hogwarts Legacy now.

• Halo Infinite Battle Royale
  • Project Suerte (AAA + XGS)
  • Perfect Dark
  • "New Original FPS"
  • Hogwarts Legacy

Hope they have the staff cause they gonna need about 200 for Battle Royale alone, Lol.

Ahh hell lol. The only info they have on their website is 250+ employees, but they do have 30 current job openings. So they're definitely hiring for the amount of projects they're working on. 

Microsoft getting Certain Affinity and SkyBox Labs with their 200+ employees, and putting them on Halo. That's all the manpower they'll need right there.