By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

inXile's twitter is GOAT if the game is in a playable state, I wonder if there's a possibility we could see it at the Game Awards? If not, 100% at next years E3.

If Booty ever retires, this man should be next in line for Head of Xbox Game Studios.

Pretty sure Brian Fargo will be retiring when Booty does, if not sooner lol. 

He cancelled his retirement after inXile was bought by Microsoft, but it's hard to say how long he'll postpone his retirement. At least he's got a new fire lit in him! 

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Cancelling splitscreen co-op really coming back to bite 343

I don't think there's a person alive that could convince me that Bonnie shouldn't be fired.

Angelus said:

I don't think there's a person alive that could convince me that Bonnie shouldn't be fired.

I don't think there's a person alive that would disagree with you. 

I couldn't help but notice when it came to collaboration between studios, 343 was not mentioned lol. Is it because they use proprietary tech whereas the other studios, such as Coalition/Undead Labs, are using Unreal?

Ryuu96 said:

Poll tied at 10-10 and now tied at 11-11.

Lol...I want to close it.

Clown

Around the Network

Fixed it.

Shaunodon said:

Fixed it.

Ryuu96 said:

So it'll equate to $24.99 in the U.S. most likely going off of the price in Ireland. That's really good! Only a $10 increase from Ultimate. Especially considering how many additional members you can add. 

Ryuu96 said:

It's amazing value, I'm likely going to sign up and share it to a few family members.

No joke! If you can convince your friends, it could end up being just $5/month!!!

Just watched MattPlays latest video and god damn, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so pissed