By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Hell Yeah! I've been wanting to play this for some time. I love me some Dinos. 

Around the Network

Wolfenstein 3 for me. Loved the first 2. I didn't play the more recent spin off though.

Dishonored 3 with proper stealth mechanics would be great. I don't doubt that Arkane is able to do that but since there's nothing wrong with the Wolfenstein series, Wolfenstein 3 would be the safe bet.

Edit: Ignore Post

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 17 May 2022

Voted Wolfenstein 3, while I had some problems with the story of 2 the gameplay was great and a step up from the first.

Very excited to see what a current Gen Wolfenstein game will look and play like.

Around the Network

It's Dishonored for me, of course.

I actually haven't played any of these franchises in the poll, so I just voted which one looked the most interesting (The Evil Within 3)

NobleTeam360 said:

I actually haven't played any of these franchises in the poll, so I just voted which one looked the most interesting (The Evil Within 3)

If it makes you feel any better, not many did either

Great franchises that I'm eagerly awaiting the 3rd iteration for each of them, but not the best selling. 

I wonder what the Forza horizon dlc will be, the hot wheels/Lego ones were special and fun and attract some attention.

If it is rather small it would have launched by now so I am expecting something that's going to blow up people's mind. Maybe a Xbox Ip themed expansion. Drive trough Albion's map that will some exclusive costomus/extra's unlocks for the Fable game.

konnichiwa said:

I wonder what the Forza horizon dlc will be, the hot wheels/Lego ones were special and fun and attract some attention.

If it is rather small it would have launched by now so I am expecting something that's going to blow up people's mind. Maybe a Xbox Ip themed expansion. Drive trough Albion's map that will some exclusive costomus/extra's unlocks for the Fable game.

I'm really hoping we'll get crossovers out the wahoo for many of Xbox's IPs. Kinda have to with the amount of IPs they own. I was thinking just in Halo Infinite multiplayer we could get a Doom Slayer armor set, or a Banjo Kazooie puzzle piece weapon charm, or when the flood does get introduced, have a mode where instead of the Flood, it's the Typhon from Prey. 

I would love if they got creative with the crossovers. Especially when Acti-Blizz joins the foray. 

Maybe in Forza, they could do something like the Blizzard World map from Overwatch where it's an amusement park you're fighting in but everything is themed off of Blizzard IPs. They could make a raceable area where you just see Xbox IPs all over the place.