By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
twintail said:

Aren't all the games already playable on GP?

But improved versions would be great

Yeah and they have FPS boost and Resolution boost as well, Improved versions would still be great considering how good of a job they did with Gears Ultimate. 

Also Gears 3 MP is my favorite and it’s basically dead so I will 100% be on that if it’s included.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

If Gears Collection is this year.

And Forza...

And Halo BR...

Halo/Gears/Forza Trifecta is back! 😅

Oh no, I can picture the headlines now along with the “what year is it!?” gifs

I will get my bat and smack you if you imply "only"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ryuu96 said:

If Gears Collection is this year.

And Forza...

And Halo BR...

Halo/Gears/Forza Trifecta is back! 😅

Yeah even Nick pointed that out and started laughing, The Holy Trinity never dies.

shikamaru317 said:

Itagaki made a twitter account for the first time ever like 2 days ago, and it has already been followed by Jeremy Hinton (Xbox Business Lead for Asia), Ken Lobb (Xbox Games Sudios), Matt Smith (Xbox Games Sudios Publishing in Japan), and Aaron Greenberg (GM Xbox Games Marketing). Reminder that Itagaki back in January 2021 said he would love to work with Xbox again.

Believe in the dream guys!

Good honestly with all those Xbox guys following him I think that it’s really possible now.

Around the Network

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 16 May 2022

Wait, what?

Thoughts on Jez Corden's Microsoft showcase predictions? Surprised he doesn't think Forza Motorsport or Marcus Fenix Collection would be included.

Ryuu96 said:

Great start for a new IP! The writing, atmosphere, and art direction was insanely good. Combat, not so much lol but I can't wait to see what the team will do with the time and budget to make it, especially interested in seeing how they'll evolve the science weapons. 

Ryuu96 said:

Do we know if the publishing rights are with Microsoft for the next one?

The non-Xbox Play Anywhere was so annoying for the first game, I hope Microsoft will publish it so we can have it for the next one.