By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - The Biggest Launch in Xbox History

Post Your Series X Impressions: Has It Matched Your Expectations?

Exceeded Them 11 32.35%

Matched Them 13 38.24%

Below Them 10 29.41%

Total:34

Gratz on 700k GS @Barozi Almost at 1M Here's my weak year.

Around the Network

Lol, I hope XGP at least signs him up.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 January 2020

Believe the hype.

Happy 2020

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

New thread hype!

Ryuu96 said:

Better than my year (I think.) No idea how to find my year in review on True Achievements. I did pass 80k lifetime Gamerscore in 2019. I am hoping to reach 100k by the end of 2020. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Better than my year (I think.) No idea how to find my year in review on True Achievements. I did pass 80k lifetime Gamerscore in 2019. I am hoping to reach 100k by the end of 2020. 

You have an account? They should message you on the website linking to it.

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

You have an account? They should message you on the website linking to it.

Ah yes there we go. Thank you! I could have sworn I got way more than 5,000 gamerscore in 2019. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQFmpakz9Yo

I'm sure my 2019 performance is abysmal. I don't play much Xbox these days, ever since I got my PS4 Pro I've played almost all of the multiplats that interest me on PS4 Pro, so I mostly only played a few Gamepass games and couple of others like Crackdown and The Outer Worlds on Xbox this year.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 01 January 2020

Actually did better than I thought, 5,600 Gamerscore in 2019.