By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Senua's Saga: Hellblade II announced for Xbox: Series X

gaht DAMN.

I was wondering if Ninja Theory would ever do a Hellblade 2 after how much more resources they have now, but certainly did not expect it this early or to be one of the first shown for the new console. 

Around the Network

Hellblade is one of my favourite games of the last ten years, if this lives up to the same pedigree, it could push me towards buying an Xbox Series X.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 December 2019

I dare to doubt it's going to be made with the same craft and consideration as the first one. Still, let's see what happens with it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

It's an effective trailer. Leaves an impact. Looks gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Looks like a huge leap over the first game. And that’s saying a late.

Around the Network

Good. :)

Absolutely yes! What a wonderful trailer.

trunkswd said:
It is a good start for Microsoft leading into the next generation. Xbox Series X confirmed games include Halo Infinite and Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II. Anything else? I know the trailer for the console also showed what looks like Forza and FIFA.

Probably a Forza Motorsport game and I have a gut feeling Dead Rising 5.

That trailer is gorgeous.

Always very sad when previously multiplat titles become exclusives.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.