By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

Mnementh said:

Time to again call onto the ghosts of the past. @Solid-Stark @SvennoJ @tsogud @archbrix @EricFabian @Fei-Hung @Ganoncrotch 

If I was a ghost.... wouldn't it take 10,000 years for my return.

I'm genuinely not sure if I will be near my PC all the way up until Xmas to be able to take part in this, I know there's a point where I would be limited to mobile and honestly when I travel this site isn't worth the hassle to try and post on for the most part.

Lemme think about it, thanks for the poke though Mnementh.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Mnementh said:

Time to again call onto the ghosts of the past. @Solid-Stark @SvennoJ @tsogud @archbrix @EricFabian @Fei-Hung @Ganoncrotch 

Why so specific 10,000 and not 9,999 or 10,001?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Sure, why not, count me in.

Mnementh said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Why so specific 10,000 and not 9,999 or 10,001?

Ask the writers of BotW.

I'm in! I feel like there aren't too many changes since last year, but I will do it again!

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

I'm in. Thanks for the tag and reminder Mnementh!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Has anyone mentioned @super_etecoon yet? I'm genuinely curious as to what his picks might be.

Also, raccoon, have completed my list tentatively. Will attempt to figure out the PM system and send it to you this morning.

EDIT: Raccoon!! I sent you the message, but it won't doesn't appear anywhere in my list of Sent messages. *sighs* Did you get the message? Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by Jaicee - on 27 October 2019

This sounds like a great way to end the decade....
Count me in.

mZuzek said:

I didn't receive it. You probably didn't do anything wrong, but VGC PMs are wonky as hell. I hope you had that list backed up somewhere, otherwise, welp.

I do have it saved.

I went to Messages, entered your screen name in the name box, the message title in the title box, then my message in the big box and pressed Send. This isn't the first time I've done that and it's failed to deliver a message. I wonder if there really is something I'm missing?

It's that time again.. My list is already done so may as well join

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]