By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Weren't people saying in another thread that BOTW wasn't a killer app for Switch??? LOL okay

Around the Network

I find it a little weird that Awakening sold better than Fates in the West. There's like a 600k sales gap between Awakening and Fates (in favor of Fates), and I would expect the U.S. to contribute to that at least a little bit. Instead, apparently Awakening sold better.

So Three Houses probably sold 1 million or slightly under that in 6 days? Does that include digital?

jason1637 said:
Madden 20 came out in July?

Last week of "NPD July", aka early August

ZELDAAAA... SO HYPED

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
some crazy sales figure for FE three house first month holy shit

Gonna do some updates

When you update the NPD threads, you always remove the last year's numbers. Could you keep them there so we could directly compare the numbers between last year and this year, possibly with the changes for each console YoY?? Just a suggestion...

You literally have a list of all NPD threads from the past. No need to keep those numbers.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I find it a little weird that Awakening sold better than Fates in the West. There's like a 600k sales gap between Awakening and Fates (in favor of Fates), and I would expect the U.S. to contribute to that at least a little bit. Instead, apparently Awakening sold better.

So Three Houses probably sold 1 million or slightly under that in 6 days? Does that include digital?

NPD counts Fates: Birthright and Fates: Conquest as separate games. Combined, they're ahead of Awakening.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

You should read the OP, Three houses sold over 300K first 6 days in USA.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Weren't people saying in another thread that BOTW wasn't a killer app for Switch??? LOL okay

Is this a true statement?  Here on VGC?  I find that hard to believe, to be honest.  The Switch was made successful on the back of BOTW and anyone suggesting otherwise is trolling, being sarcastic, or just arrived to VGC from a far off land where opinions are valued more than facts.

But seriously, do you have a link to the comment?

super_etecoon said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Is this a true statement?  Here on VGC?  I find that hard to believe, to be honest.  The Switch was made successful on the back of BOTW and anyone suggesting otherwise is trolling, being sarcastic, or just arrived to VGC from a far off land where opinions are valued more than facts.

But seriously, do you have a link to the comment?

It was some months ago, and it was more than one person. Can't remember the thread specifically unfortunately...

My prediction:
[NSW] 1 Million
[PS4] 10 thousand
[XB1] 0 hundred thousand

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.