By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Was Epstein murdered and should we care?

Turns out the Epstein network went very deep into entertainment media. Matt Groening, Simpsons creator, was on the Lolita Express as well.

https://www.cbr.com/matt-groening-epstein-deposition-foot-massage/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9721038/matt-groening-epstein-sex-slave-foot-rub-simpsons/

I always wondered why he was such a anti-Trumper, now we know.

Around the Network

Same question (though different circumstances) could be asked about Osama Bin Laden, Jimmy Hoffa, Julian Assange and a few others throughout modern history.

To summarize what's applicable to all of those people: Guy knows too much, becomes a liability to powerful people and is eventually disposed of.

Humans are just being the worst they can possibly be: HUMANS! And it's just business as usual, nothing to see, move on folks.

numberwang said:

Turns out the Epstein network went very deep into entertainment media. Matt Groening, Simpsons creator, was on the Lolita Express as well.

https://www.cbr.com/matt-groening-epstein-deposition-foot-massage/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9721038/matt-groening-epstein-sex-slave-foot-rub-simpsons/

I always wondered why he was such a anti-Trumper, now we know.

Now it's really fucking creepy to know Lisa was his favourite character =(

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

He was a billionaire, but Epstein's real dream was to settle down and have some kids.

I just can't believe his defence in court was as flimsy as: "If you're afraid of pedophiles, grow up!"

Last edited by Jumpin - on 10 January 2020

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

No, he wasn't murdered. He was a raging narcissist whose ego wouldn't let him face his accusers or submit to life in prison after living high on the hog. Hanging himself before he could be brought to account was his final "fuck you" to them. Given that he was likely to spend the rest of his life in prison, he damn sure didn't have any incentive to snitch on his clients to the authorities, either. There were no sweetheart plea deals coming to his rescue this time around.

Around the Network

Definitely murdered. Not sure that I care since he was a pedophile, that said, it's a shame whatever dirt he had is probably buried along with him.

‘Deeply troubling’: Jail video of Jeffrey Epstein’s first suicide attempt was deleted, prosecutors reveal

• Video recorded outside the cell of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein at the time of his first reported suicide attempt in July “no longer exists,” federal prosecutors said.
  • Surveillance video footage from outside the jail cell of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein during his first reported suicide attempt in July has been inadvertently deleted, federal prosecutors revealed Thursday.
  • Prosecutors, in a filing in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, said the video was deleted as the result of a jailhouse computer error about the location of Epstein’s cellmate at the time Epstein tried to kill himself.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/09/jail-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-first-suicide-attempt-was-deleted.html

SpokenTruth said:
SanAndreasX said:
No, he wasn't murdered. He was a raging narcissist whose ego wouldn't let him face his accusers or submit to life in prison after living high on the hog. Hanging himself before he could be brought to account was his final "fuck you" to them. Given that he was likely to spend the rest of his life in prison, he damn sure didn't have any incentive to snitch on his clients to the authorities, either. There were no sweetheart plea deals coming to his rescue this time around.

What's your angle?  Given that way more evidence is suggesting a nefarious act rather than him taking his own life, what persuades you to think against the evidence?

If you're talking about Michael Baden, keep in mind the guy was being paid by Epstein's brother to reach the conclusion Epstein's brother wanted him to reach. 

The actual evidence and common sense don't really support the partisan politics-driven conspiracy theories swirling around Epstein, i.e., largely depending on party affiliation, people were hoping his testimony would end up with either Bill Clinton or Donald Trump in prison. Not saying you're doing it personally, but that's what I see in discussions surrounding Epstein. I strongly believe killed himself because he was fucked and he knew it. He was able to do so because the MCC, like almost every correctional facility in the United States, is badly run by incompetent administration and corrections personnel that are well-meaning but underpaid and overworked at best, and careless as hell at worst. And the actual hard evidence backs that up.

SanAndreasX said:
SpokenTruth said:

What's your angle?  Given that way more evidence is suggesting a nefarious act rather than him taking his own life, what persuades you to think against the evidence?

If you're talking about Michael Baden, keep in mind the guy was being paid by Epstein's brother to reach the conclusion Epstein's brother wanted him to reach.  

Keeping that in mind, his death objectively required a number of contrivances of circumstance that are notoriously atypical for those being held for similar accusations.  These circumstances are suspiciously consistent with what's required for something nefarious to have occurred.  But if all the law enforcement personnel were working at the baseline expectation of their profession (not the higher expectations that law enforcement aspires to meet), Epstein's death is statistically improbable.  

How would you account for this difference from what is known to have occurred (security camera failures, an absence of officers who were expected to be maintaining a presence, etc) from what typically occurs?

melbye said:
Of course he was murdered, and of course we should care. Shady people might get away with one of the worst crimes there is, harming children

Agreed. 

He was either murdered by someone or someone influenced the environment to clear the way for him to kill himself. Does the method matter? Actions of others resulted in his death. 

An island that pedo parties can exist on that high profile people go to is reasonable but him being murdered isn't? Please.