By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the movie above you ?

7.8/10 Too much water. (Unfortunately I'd probably rate it much lower if I were being honest).

I watched it in theaters as a kid. Mewtwo was cool I guess, but that was explored in the tv show and the game left plenty of room for imagination. I suppose it did give good closure after what happened in the tv show. Like most Pokemon movies most of the enjoyment just came due to the whole atmosphere at a time where Pokemon was everywhere: Snap photobooth in Blockbuster, everyone trading cards, mcdonalds toys, playing the games between my travel sports events. I remember seeing a few of the movies, and liking the one with Entei the most, which I believe was the last movie I saw. I remember they had laid back shorts in the beginning which were mostly interesting due to featuring unreleased Pokemon.

Hacksaw Ridge

Around the Network

My opinions on Hacksaw Ridge differ from the majority consensus. I really liked the first third of the movie where it was just about a guy's determination to provide a service to his country whilst not trying to engage in bloodshed in the process. It's super cheesy, but it feels earnest and charming. The rest of the movie has elements of that, but it kinda just becomes a really long winded action scene that feels like it goes on for too long. Really did not like how the rest of the movie was paced. I get that it was supposed to emulate the long and arduous nature of war, but it becomes really unpleasant to watch after a while. Mel Gibson knows how to shoot action really well and I appreciate that the movie is super violent, but it was a real struggle for me to finish the movie when I last watched it. 5/10 I guess.

American Beauty

9/10 great plot, great actors, that one memorable scene ;). I think all us married men can relate.

Beetlejuice

10/10 Solid, fun, quirky, and for some reason there's still talk about a sequel which I hope never happens

Birdman

7/10

Birdman. Good performance by Michael Keaton. Great cinematography. I like the magical realism but overall a bit pretentious.

Bladerunner 2049

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

6/10 I enjoyed the visuals but everything else not so much. it felt like it was going places but it didnt. it was basically a family drama lol

dunkirk (2017)

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

10/10 Love Nolan, love Hardy, love the tone of this film, the structure, and the narrative. Leave it to Chris Nolan to makle me actually love a war movie.

Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

7/10 For some reason it's at the bottom of my list for Wes Anderson movies. It's still good since I only have fond memories of the movie. However I've seen it multiple times and can't remember the plot, if there is any. Love able characters is what I remember.

12 Monkeys

8/10 - Mon.... Key! I have very fond memories of seeing that film but it was years ago, some great acting from Bruce Willis in that when he was super hot in hollywood

- Lilo and Stitch

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

8/10. Super cute movie, reminds me of Ghibli's story telling style. I prefer it over Moana. The beginning is a bit out of place, could have simply been skipped.

The princess bride.