By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the movie above you ?

7/10

Birdman. Good performance by Michael Keaton. Great cinematography. I like the magical realism but overall a bit pretentious.

Bladerunner 2049

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

6/10 I enjoyed the visuals but everything else not so much. it felt like it was going places but it didnt. it was basically a family drama lol

dunkirk (2017)

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

10/10 Love Nolan, love Hardy, love the tone of this film, the structure, and the narrative. Leave it to Chris Nolan to makle me actually love a war movie.

Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

7/10 For some reason it's at the bottom of my list for Wes Anderson movies. It's still good since I only have fond memories of the movie. However I've seen it multiple times and can't remember the plot, if there is any. Love able characters is what I remember.

12 Monkeys

8/10 - Mon.... Key! I have very fond memories of seeing that film but it was years ago, some great acting from Bruce Willis in that when he was super hot in hollywood

- Lilo and Stitch

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network

8/10. Super cute movie, reminds me of Ghibli's story telling style. I prefer it over Moana. The beginning is a bit out of place, could have simply been skipped.

The princess bride.

SvennoJ said:
8/10. Super cute movie, reminds me of Ghibli's story telling style. I prefer it over Moana. The beginning is a bit out of place, could have simply been skipped.

The princess bride.

Excellent movie, one of my favorites from the 80's. 8.5/10

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

10/10 Just a joyous movie with a great soundtrack and some of the best 4th wall breaking in cinema

Election

Assuming it's like the 2016 American one, 0/10.

Idiocracy.

Idiocracy...6.6/10 Gets way too much credit for predicting the future when in reality it was describing the current day of the time...now it's just a sad recollection of a nostaligic past

Election (1999) Reese Witherspoon/Mathew Broderick