By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the movie above you ?

10/10 Just a joyous movie with a great soundtrack and some of the best 4th wall breaking in cinema

Election

Around the Network

Idiocracy...6.6/10 Gets way too much credit for predicting the future when in reality it was describing the current day of the time...now it's just a sad recollection of a nostaligic past

Election (1999) Reese Witherspoon/Mathew Broderick

9/10 Such an amazing parody movie of the genre that I sort of didn't realise was meant to be satire until going back to rewatch it more recently, but it does contain those crazy jokes about how kids should rise up and do their part to stomp out the bugs which I just love dotted in there, reminded me of the awesome original Robocop for the same mix of great action and satire reaching the limits of the genres they portrait.

A Goofy Movie (if you've not seen it but post next you should make it your goal to watch this flick!)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

8/10...a solid, but somewhat dated even upon release, old school Disney flick. I wish we had more Goofy movies, even if Pauly Shore has to steal the show. Why Disney, the company known for Mickey Mouse and the rest of the gang refuse to use those IPs for their big budget titles is beyond me. It's lamost like they forgot they even exist.

The Last Starfighter (1984)

7/10 I didn't grow up in the US school system so it was an interesting look at what schools are maybe like in the US. Better than most high school flicks. Yet I remember the next movie more fondly:

Can't buy me love (1987)

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
SvennoJ said:
7/10 I didn't grow up in the US school system so it was an interesting look at what schools are maybe like in the US. Better than most high school flicks.

What does that have to do with Ghostbusters?

Lol, forgot to advance the page, was responding to Election :/

Ghostbusters 8/10. Fun stuff, how could it not be with Bill Murray. It spawned tons of fun games, a classic. Now the music is stuck in my head again!

The goonies (1985)

10/10...Love everything about the Goonies. A great cast of characters, awesome locations, poppy, catchy 80s music, and it's just a wholesome adventure that will be watched/revered for decades to come.

Primer (2004, Shane Carruth)

8/10 mindfu** for sure. I got to be honest.. i didnt know what was happening and sometimes thats enough to have a great time. saw something similar taking place in the desert in some abandoned motel but i cant remember the title but its as good as primer.

poltergeist (1982)

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
8/10 mindfu** for sure. I got to be honest.. i didnt know what was happening and sometimes thats enough to have a great time. saw something similar taking place in the desert in some abandoned motel but i cant remember the title but its as good as primer.

poltergeist (1982)

Could it have been this

super_etecoon said:
kljesta64 said:

poltergeist (1982)

Could it have been this

yes thats it :D how did you find it ? saw it only once maybe i'll rewatch it. thanks a ton!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.