By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Doom, Doom II, and Doom 3 now available for Switch, PS4, and Xbox One; Doom and Doom II for smartphones

twintail said:
Ps4 and x1 too

When I created the thread they only had announced the switch version :/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I'll be grateful if some mod change the thread to general discussion :)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Looks like it's a butchered port. No online multiplayer or co-op.

Also Doom and Doom 2 seem to have DRM included.

Last edited by Barozi - on 26 July 2019

konnichiwa said:
twintail said:
Ps4 and x1 too

Well technically they are all 3 available on Xbox one thanks to the bc program and those were also the enchanced editions but maybe their is a bit more with those collection not sure.

Accoding to some people on TA, the 360 versions of Doom and Doom 2 have been removed from people's ready to install list. That sounds quite scandalous.

Last edited by Barozi - on 26 July 2019

Barozi said:

Looks like it's a butchered port. No online multiplayer or co-op.

Also Doom and Doom 2 seem to have DRM included.

I found a new copy of 1 and 2 on the PS3 version of 3 for only $13 USD.  I won.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:

Well technically they are all 3 available on Xbox one thanks to the bc program and those were also the enchanced editions but maybe their is a bit more with those collection not sure.

Accoding to some people on TA, the 360 versions of Doom and Doom 2 have been removed from people's ready to install list. That sounds quite scandalous.

It was removed but came back, wolfenstein the original did aswell but we got refunded. It shows on the xbox store no?

Is this the original Doom 3 or the BFG Edition?

Zkuq said:

BFG without the separate flashlight. And no online multiplayer or coop.

episteme said:
Zkuq said:

BFG without the separate flashlight. And no online multiplayer or coop.

That's... an interesting choice.

Well well, looks like our old friends at Panic Button are behind the Switch, Xbone, and PS4 ports of Doom 3