7 11 17.74%

6 18 29.03%

5 9 14.52%

4 6 9.68%

3 2 3.23%

2 2 3.23%

1 1 1.61%

Total:62

this was dreadful honestly. everything is winding down for next year and MS could have done without a conference. rumoured to have three acquisitions, only got Doublefine, no big new exclusives, zero gameplay. they have gone on a lot about their first party over the last year but don't seem to have the confidence to actually show the games.

should hopefully be better next year, but aside from Obsidian none of their new studios so far are making anything i'm interested in.

Around the Network

Conference was meh. Expected given that this generation is almost done at this point.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Very dissapointing conference.

Barkley said:

I've just remembered this is supposed to be a "next-gen" game.... graphically it doesn't look really impressive.

No mention of if it's still coming to Xbox One or not.

Yes, it's coming to Xbox One. We've known that for a long time.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

as a Stracraft fan I like that they named it Project Scarlett.

But I've never felt so indifferent about a hardware reveal as I did about this one.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I don't think I've ever seen people more excited about load times.

Around the Network

I was 80% sure Fable 4 would be there. It wasn't. Honestly there wasn't a single NEW game announced I cared about. It was well presented, but the games were old or just not for me.

Lego Forza DLC is still contender for best E3 Moment.

Problem with this showing was that most of the games I want I was planning to get on PC beforehand now I can just get them all on PC now so effectively X1 just got killed off for me.

Great show from MS, tons of interesting games, but too many CG only trailers. Scarlett with 4 times X1X power? Surely they don't mean 24TF with that, right? No way they could offer a mad build like that sub $1k.

wow they really saved a ton for next year I guess.
Not that exciting. Not even the speculated Fable 4 reveal.

Anyway, still a great time to be an Xbox player for Game Pass alone.
Gonna enjoy playing Metro Exodus, Hollow Knight, Guacamelee 2 and more.

Lafiel said:
Great show from MS, tons of interesting games, but too many CG only trailers. Scarlett with 4 times X1X power? Surely they don't mean 24TF with that, right? No way they could offer a mad build like that sub $1k.

Might be 4x CPU power lol.