5 9 14.52%

4 6 9.68%

3 2 3.23%

2 2 3.23%

1 1 1.61%

Total:62
piggychan said:
Nautilus said:

Rough translation would be that Miyamotto would appear at MS right?

If it is true, thats a bombshell.And I mean, Miyamotto wont be there to announce Nintendo stuff on Xbox, but rather for Phil to announce MS stuff on Nintendo, much like with Ubi conferences.

yes.  Even eurogamer have tweeted something... like WTH...!?!

Welp, fake as hell.

Always good to remember that even the reliable leakers are wrong sometimes.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Great show from MS, tons of interesting games, but too many CG only trailers. Scarlett with 4 times X1X power? Surely they don't mean 24TF with that, right? No way they could offer a mad build like that sub $1k.

Didn't that refer only to the CPU?

There were definitely a lot of games, but I have no idea what a lot of them are even about or what type of games they are. Cyberpunk 2077 looks good, Tales of Arise was already leaked but still it definitely looks very good, and Elden Ring is likely a must-buy when it comes out, but besides those I need to see more about the games to really form an opinion. At least it wasn't like in the past with half the conference dedicated to TV and sports.

I regret watching this. Lego Forza and Ori were great. Everything else was either already known about, or all CGI and no gameplay.

I am fine with no gameplay because gameplay is better suited in streams after. I am surprised that Fable IV video got leaked and put down but no mention of it during this conference and the conference was supposed to be 2 hours and 20 minutes

Double fine is a great studio though, they made a lot of lovely games.  The last 20 years from the start with psychonauts they were known to be having a difficulty with financial resources so it makes sense to get bought.

Around the Network

If they had gameplay for Elden Ring it would have been a lot better.

Anyone know when the release date was for Battletoads? Or is it TBA?

That Halo feels from there trailer

Barkley said:
I was 80% sure Fable 4 would be there. It wasn't. Honestly there wasn't a single NEW game announced I cared about. It was well presented, but the games were old or just not for me.

Lego Forza DLC is still contender for best E3 Moment.

I feel much the same. Was just a solid conference but nothing really special. I knew it was optimistic but I really wanted a Fable teaser.

Ahh well.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Lafiel said:
Great show from MS, tons of interesting games, but too many CG only trailers. Scarlett with 4 times X1X power? Surely they don't mean 24TF with that, right? No way they could offer a mad build like that sub $1k.

It's 100% CPU.

Also, it seems to have twelve memory modules surrounding a ~300 mm2 chip (assuming it's three on each side), so I'm thinking 24 GB GDDR6 RAM and performance more or less in line with the Vega 64 / RTX 2060 GPUs.

Barkley said:
WTF it's a mobile game? :|

Its been available on Android for weeks/months. Not fully fleshed out yet with some modes disabled, but its pretty fun actually for what it is.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS