7 11 17.74%

6 18 29.03%

5 9 14.52%

4 6 9.68%

3 2 3.23%

2 2 3.23%

1 1 1.61%

Total:62

Hope Digital Foundry can do a good analysis.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

24 tflops? SSD?!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Sounds like they're describing the PS5. Like last generation these two consoles are going to be very similar xD

There we go.

Next gen Xbox, holidays 2020.

Holiday 2020

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Sounds like they're describing the PS5. Like last generation these two consoles are going to be very similar xD

Indeed. The "4K twins".

Hope we see more Halo

HALO?!!!!

Next gen consoles will put most pc to shame

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Meh. Was hoping for specs. All we got was a release date, and non-specific hype.