Forums - Gaming Discussion - Google Stadia conference with pricing, games, and release details set for June 6th at Noon EST/ 9 AM PST

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep expansion announced.

Around the Network

Stadia Pro subscription isn't required, you can buy individual games.

Conference ended with a montage of games coming to Stadia.

The no subscription option is actually a huge surprise for me. Just another sign that they actually thought about things and are really committing to it. If the fidelity is fine this could blow up hard.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

That was a pretty good and straightforward presentation. I'm not sure if i'll end up using Static but I can see myself buying their exclusives if they interest me.

Around the Network

Full lineup at release:

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DOOM Eternal
Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Destiny 2
Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid
Baldur's Gate 3
Metro Exodus
Thumper
GRID
SAMURAI SHODOWN
Football Manager 2020
Get Packed
The Elder Scrolls Online
The Crew 2
The Division 2
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Trials Rising
NBA 2K
Borderlands 3
Farming Simulator 19
Mortal Kombat 11
Rage 2
FINAL FANTASY XV
Gylt
Tomb Raider Trilogy
Darksiders Genesis
Just Dance 2020

This'll steal costumers from PS5/Xbox anaconda. It attracts fathers or individuals who wanna save . Advantages : 9:99$ a month , tablet on the go in 4k, or phone on the go 4k big AAA western games in your pocket

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Not alot of actual exclusive content. Guess it will take Jade Raymond time to build up a proper 1st and 2nd party for Stadia. Microsoft needs to act fast and get xCloud out this year as well if at all possible. They can pull into an early lead with more exclusive content than Stadia.

If I'm reading the FAQ correctly you need the founders edition to even play this year and the free stream is only 1080p/30fps, this is a no from me. Must be minimun 60fps for me to even try it. This is the swedish FAQ don't know if different in other countries.

www.stadia.com/faq

6x master league achiever in starcraft2

Beaten Sigrun on God of war mode

Beaten DOOM ultra-nightmare with NO endless ammo-rune, 2x super shotgun and no decoys on ps4 pro.

1-0 against Grubby in Wc3 frozen throne ladder!!

shikamaru317 said:

Not alot of actual exclusive content. Guess it will take Jade Raymond time to build up a proper 1st and 2nd party for Stadia. Microsoft needs to act fast and get xCloud out this year as well if at all possible. They can pull into an early lead with more exclusive content than Stadia.

Xcloud definately needs an attractive price of 9.99$ for samsung/apple phones and tablets also bring microsoft Ip there and all the AAA, it cant be like gamepass. stadia deal just killed gamepass for those that wanna experience New AAA games at launch .

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber