Mario Kart 8 37 61.67%

Crash Team Racing 8 13.33%

Sonic Racing Transformed 3 5.00%

Another Mario Kart 8 13.33%

Another non-Mario Kart racer 4 6.67%

Total:60

My favorite kart racer: Crash Team Racing
The best kart racer: Mario Kart 8
best kart racer in a months time : Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled???

Crash Team Racing is my favorite game of all time, but I'm lucid enough to realise it's not the best game of all time. Nitro Fueled will probably beat MK8 for me though when it comes out and fixes most of the problems CTR has (due to age) with AI in 4 player splitscreen, online multiplayer, customisable characters/vehicles and more tracks.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, there's no shroud of a doubt here !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

tsogud said:
Diddy Kong Racing for the obvious reason that Diddy Kong is the main protagonist. Also as a child it was just really fun racing against people in hovercrafts and planes while you're in a car. I really want a sequel with various obscure Nintendo characters added.

my choice too.

Probably MK8 but there should be serious competition by the end of the year with Crash Team Racing and that new Sonic racing game.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Mario Kart 8.

The average quality of the courses is higher than in any other game, there was a balance between karts and bikes (which was not the case in Mario Kart Wii), you have a wealth of options to costumize multiplayer races and the total amount of content is excellent. Not to mention Baby Rosalina, but I'll mention her anyway.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

Mario kart wii, the game was only lacking in the smack talk department when going online

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It's Mario Kart 8. I've never played a Kart racer quite as smooth as 8. It's also pretty darn gorgeous.

Diddy Kong Racing doesn't get a dedicated spot on the poll? Blasphemy!

HylianSwordsman said:
Diddy Kong Racing doesn't get a dedicated spot on the poll? Blasphemy!

Yeah that's my bad, once again I wish VGC allowed poll options to be added without resetting all votes, but currently it doesn't.

While I have to go with the crowd on this one and say MK8, Sonic Transformed and Crash Team Racing are very close behind for me.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

To be honest I've only played Diddy Kong Racing and a few Mario Kart games (and a demo of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, I guess), but the only one I've ever enjoyed was Mario Kart 8. Every other one either felt too clunky, too chaotic, or just too boring.