By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - More Evidence of Russian Collusion?

Astronauts and Nasa as a whole have colluded intimately with Russia

Yes 6 42.86%

No 8 57.14%

Total:14
the-pi-guy said: ,

Collusion is "secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

None of the above NASA missions fit any part of that definition.  

democrats have been describing russia as a rogue, tyrannical state out to destroy america

they have equated association with russia as treason, surely you are aware of all of that 

oh shit! he talked to putin? from russia? 

so the astronauts up in the ISS right now eat, sleep, shit etc etc etc with russians, why isn't that a problem?

Around the Network

My coffee's flavor is "mountain blend." Am I colluding with nature or just big immovable rocks?

SpokenTruth said:
Trying to explain the difference to you would be a week long display of futility.

We're all proud of you for taking that first step of self-admission.  Good job.  Let us help you take that second step.

DonFerrari said:
Are people missing the joke?

Some cannot be blamed for missing something when they lack the mental ability to see it.  It's that or voluntary denial.  Then, they can be blamed.

Moderated - Hiku

Last edited by Hiku - on 13 May 2019

LivingMetal said:
DonFerrari said:
Are people missing the joke?

Some cannot be blamed for missing something when they lack the mental ability to see it.  It's that or voluntary denial.  Then, they can be blamed.

Alternately, they might think that it is a bad joke from a disingenuous actor who frequently uses poor associations as a blunt instrument to make awful and ludicrous points and are rightfully not exactly amused by this poor attempt at....whatever this is.

Around the Network

Daniel Craig was secretly a storm trooper. He's also British secret intelligence. Our allies are spying on us and doing so right on camera in front of the entire world and we have no clue! Or do we?... I wonder if this is why the Steele dossier is so important to the Reps? It must hold all the keys to this diabolical plan. No wonder why the Dems are trying to stop Barr from looking into this.

sundin13 said:
LivingMetal said:

Alternately, they might think that it is a bad joke from a disingenuous actor who frequently uses poor associations as a blunt instrument to make awful and ludicrous points and are rightfully not exactly amused by this poor attempt at....whatever this is.

You see everyone... My point exactly.

eva01beserk said:
RolStoppable said:
Those Americans are getting sent into space for their collusion with Russia. I wouldn't mind if they put Trump in a spaceship and fired him to Mars. That would be fair.

He would just make mars great again, then you and others will just want to go there and open the borders.

I havent laughed at a joke on a forum thread on a looooooong time, good one.

RolStoppable said:
Those Americans are getting sent into space for their collusion with Russia. I wouldn't mind if they put Trump in a spaceship and fired him to Mars. That would be fair.

You really want them to come here in their tripods in retaliation, do you?

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 11 May 2019

eva01beserk said:
RolStoppable said:

He would just make mars great again, then you and others will just want to go there and open the borders.

Haha that's gold.