By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - More Evidence of Russian Collusion?

Astronauts and Nasa as a whole have colluded intimately with Russia

Yes 6 42.86%

No 8 57.14%

Total:14
sundin13 said:
LivingMetal said:

Some cannot be blamed for missing something when they lack the mental ability to see it.  It's that or voluntary denial.  Then, they can be blamed.

Alternately, they might think that it is a bad joke from a disingenuous actor who frequently uses poor associations as a blunt instrument to make awful and ludicrous points and are rightfully not exactly amused by this poor attempt at....whatever this is.

why are you claiming that i'm disingenuous?

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
o_O.Q said:

democrats have been describing russia as a rogue, tyrannical state out to destroy america

And you think the reality is that Russia is super friendly.  

You don't think Russia gains anything by influencing the US?  

Do you think it's okay for Russia to work to influence the US?  

o_O.Q said:

they have equated association with russia as treason, surely you are aware of all of that 

Show me one instance where they used the word "treason" or "collusion" in the same instance that they were only associating with Russia. 

Your third video is the closest instance to doing that, but it has nothing to do with Trump simply associating with Russia.  

Even though it isn't "treason", Trump siding with Russia over our own intelligence communities, is messed up.  

If the president trusts another country's intelligence agencies, specifically ones that would benefit from tricking ours, over our own intelligence agencies, that's a problem.  

Do you think the US intelligence agencies should get torn down, if Russia's intelligence agencies are so reliable for us?  

Do you think that Russia's intelligence agencies should be trusted over our own?

o_O.Q said:

oh shit! he talked to putin? from russia? 

Well firstly, news reporters tend to report things like that, regardless of who it is.  

Look, BBC reported an instance of Obama talking to Putin!  

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-22945382/obama-and-putin-hold-tense-syria-talks

o_O.Q said:

so the astronauts up in the ISS right now eat, sleep, shit etc etc etc with russians, why isn't that a problem?

It's almost like there's a difference between random astronauts working with other random astronauts in another country and the president of the United States of America working with a foreign government.  

Seriously let me know the next time a random US astronaut who oversees the entire US military, it's entire nuclear stockpile, and has the power to appoint people to manage tons of other aspects of the lives of 300 million people, and is usually considered the most powerful person on the planet, is working with an adversarial power who has something to gain from getting rid of us.  

"And you think the reality is that Russia is super friendly."

if they weren't why would we be going to space with them? at the very least they have to be the kind of guys that you can go out and have a bear with right?

"Do you think it's okay for Russia to work to influence the US? "

do i think its ok for russians to run facebook ads? yes

do i think its ok for russians to send phishing emails? no

but then again americans send phishing emails to people in russia all the time 

"You don't think Russia gains anything by influencing the US?"

i suppose so 

"Show me one instance where they used the word "treason" or "collusion" in the same instance that they were only associating with Russia. "

come on man i gave video evidence and its pretty clear that this has been a dominant narrative of democrats for a while now

"Trump siding with Russia over our own intelligence communities"

trump sided with russia over whether there was collusion or not, he has been vindicated now with the completion of the investigation

"Do you think the US intelligence agencies should get torn down"

i actually do because they have been tricking the american people for decades, the middle east and various other regions are in shambles as a result

but of course the problem has progressed too far now and the damage has been done

"Do you think that Russia's intelligence agencies should be trusted over our own?"

no, neither should be trusted and the government should have far less power, finally i would go as far as saying that the veil of national security should be taken down so the people of the us can actually see what is happening to their money and for what agendas

i think there would be a rather startling realisation

"It's almost like there's a difference between random astronauts working with other random astronauts in another country and the president of the United States of America working with a foreign government. "

on what? the space program?

"is working with an adversarial power who has something to gain from getting rid of us."

which is done for the space program

eva01beserk said:
RolStoppable said:
Those Americans are getting sent into space for their collusion with Russia. I wouldn't mind if they put Trump in a spaceship and fired him to Mars. That would be fair.

He would just make mars great again, then you and others will just want to go there and open the borders.

I'm not a fan of Trump but this made me laugh out loud! 😂😂😂

o_O.Q said:
the-pi-guy said:

And you think the reality is that Russia is super friendly.  

You don't think Russia gains anything by influencing the US?  

Do you think it's okay for Russia to work to influence the US?  

Show me one instance where they used the word "treason" or "collusion" in the same instance that they were only associating with Russia. 

Your third video is the closest instance to doing that, but it has nothing to do with Trump simply associating with Russia.  

Even though it isn't "treason", Trump siding with Russia over our own intelligence communities, is messed up.  

If the president trusts another country's intelligence agencies, specifically ones that would benefit from tricking ours, over our own intelligence agencies, that's a problem.  

Do you think the US intelligence agencies should get torn down, if Russia's intelligence agencies are so reliable for us?  

Do you think that Russia's intelligence agencies should be trusted over our own?

Well firstly, news reporters tend to report things like that, regardless of who it is.  

Look, BBC reported an instance of Obama talking to Putin!  

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-22945382/obama-and-putin-hold-tense-syria-talks

It's almost like there's a difference between random astronauts working with other random astronauts in another country and the president of the United States of America working with a foreign government.  

Seriously let me know the next time a random US astronaut who oversees the entire US military, it's entire nuclear stockpile, and has the power to appoint people to manage tons of other aspects of the lives of 300 million people, and is usually considered the most powerful person on the planet, is working with an adversarial power who has something to gain from getting rid of us.  

if they weren't why would we be going to space with them? at the very least they have to be the kind of guys that you can go out and have a bear with right?

i suppose so 

"Show me one instance where they used the word "treason" or "collusion" in the same instance that they were only associating with Russia. "

come on man i gave video evidence and its pretty clear that this has been a dominant narrative of democrats for a while now

trump sided with russia over whether there was collusion or not, he has been vindicated now with the completion of the investigation

i actually do because they have been tricking the american people for decades, the middle east and various other regions are in shambles as a result

but of course the problem has progressed too far now and the damage has been done

"Do you think that Russia's intelligence agencies should be trusted over our own?"

no, neither should be trusted and the government should have far less power, finally i would go as far as saying that the veil of national security should be taken down so the people of the us can actually see what is happening to their money and for what agendas

"It's almost like there's a difference between random astronauts working with other random astronauts in another country and the president of the United States of America working with a foreign government. "

"is working with an adversarial power who has something to gain from getting rid of us."

I agree with most of that,everything Russia does or did America also does and people put up their pitchforks at Russia because the media tells them so,and most of that is political fake news.

This has become a laughing stock for some years to people in and outside of America,ridiculous.

Immersiveunreality said:
o_O.Q said:

i suppose so 

I agree with most of that,everything Russia does or did America also does and people put up their pitchforks at Russia because the media tells them so,and most of that is political fake news.

This has become a laughing stock for some years to people in and outside of America,ridiculous.

Around the Network

I was teasing the Mueller Report a couple of weeks ago. Didn't finish it. Russia did more than just run ads.

-They organized rallies online and recruited Americans and then claimed they couldn't attend. An unwittingly American would then take charge.

-They'd fabricate stories like "This old soldier died before he could vote for Trump. Don't let him down." or "More evidence of deceased found voting for Hillary in Delaware" things of that nature.

While Trump didn't actively cooperates with Russia (though members of his campaign did or attempted to) you have to wonder why Russia was so adamant about getting him in office.

There was a specific organization (the name I forget) designated with this task.

d21lewis said:
I was teasing the Mueller Report a couple of weeks ago. Didn't finish it. Russia did more than just run ads.

-They organized rallies online and recruited Americans and then claimed they couldn't attend. An unwittingly American would then take charge.

-They'd fabricate stories like "This old soldier died before he could vote for Trump. Don't let him down." or "More evidence of deceased found voting for Hillary in Delaware" things of that nature.

While Trump didn't actively cooperates with Russia (though members of his campaign did or attempted to) you have to wonder why Russia was so adamant about getting him in office.

There was a specific organization (the name I forget) designated with this task.

Doesn't look like they've caught on to comrade Musk just yet. Infiltrating the American auto industry and destroying it with his Russian electric vehicles.

not a bad attempt at a joke thread. one of the better ones.

d21lewis said:

Hillary Clinton pretty openly said she would be hard ass on Russia and does not fear to get into military conflicts. Pretty obvious for Russia pretty much everyone was a better choice.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

EricHiggin said:
d21lewis said:

Doesn't look like they've caught on to comrade Musk just yet. Infiltrating the American auto industry and destroying it with his Russian electric vehicles.

Elon sure does like his red and white color scheme for almost everything Tesla...

And there's the blue to round out the third middle horizontal line...

Tweets praising Russia when it comes to space?...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/08/elon-musk-hails-russian-made-rocket-engine-design-as-the-best-a64748

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/SpaceX_CEO_Musk_on_Russias_Rocket_Engineering_Engines_Excellent_999.html