25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Jumpin said:

The people who are catching lots of eggs and zero fish might have a bug. This is certainly not the case for me as while I get a lot of eggs I am still getting a majority of fish.

Although, I don’t do a tremendous amount of fishing anymore. I did it at first for my first 3-400,000 bells or so, but now I focus on orchards, money trees, and tarantula or tarantula/waterbug hauls.

So, the trick is to clear the island of all items, takes 25-30 minutes, and then spend the next 45 minutes hunting tarantulas and water bugs. If the island is really easy to get around (like ponds but no hills or rivers), or is a bamboo/tarantula island, then I will go for a pure tarantula haul. I have made millions this way. The two nights Flick was in town I pulled triple shifts and I am sure those gamers with nothing else to do can pull 6 or 7 in a single night.

And yes, I tend to stay up all night because that’s when the kids are sleep, now that they are home all day... It’s a way easier time for me to be productive. Not that staying up all night was abnormal for me before the apocalypse =)

WOW. I still have to pay up my second mortgage!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
etuoyo said:
My details are:

Name: Tuoyo-E
Island: East 99
ID: SW- 0267-3756-5891

Looks at town name...  Are you Bone Thugs N Harmony fan?  I grew up in Ohio myself.

fedfed said:
Jumpin said:

The people who are catching lots of eggs and zero fish might have a bug. This is certainly not the case for me as while I get a lot of eggs I am still getting a majority of fish.

Although, I don’t do a tremendous amount of fishing anymore. I did it at first for my first 3-400,000 bells or so, but now I focus on orchards, money trees, and tarantula or tarantula/waterbug hauls.

So, the trick is to clear the island of all items, takes 25-30 minutes, and then spend the next 45 minutes hunting tarantulas and water bugs. If the island is really easy to get around (like ponds but no hills or rivers), or is a bamboo/tarantula island, then I will go for a pure tarantula haul. I have made millions this way. The two nights Flick was in town I pulled triple shifts and I am sure those gamers with nothing else to do can pull 6 or 7 in a single night.

And yes, I tend to stay up all night because that’s when the kids are sleep, now that they are home all day... It’s a way easier time for me to be productive. Not that staying up all night was abnormal for me before the apocalypse =)

WOW. I still have to pay up my second mortgage!

Here's how it's done.

1. Get a ticket to travel to an island.

2. Stock up on at least 4 Nets (not the flimsy ones), two shovels, and two metal axes. Ladder and pole required.

3. Head to an island.

4. Make sure the island spawns bugs on flowers, and is not raining. If it is a tarantula island, skip down to Step XXXXXXXXX

5. Chop down all the trees, dig up all the flowers, and smash all the rocks (eat fruit and then hit them with the shovel). Plant flowers on the beach.

6. Clean up all the mess around the island and dump it on the beach.

7. Run over the flowers growing on the beach until none have petals.

8. Now dig holes in a bit of a base with a couple of holes making a gate that is easy to jump in and out of (a flat line of holes is difficult).

9. Catch the waterbugs now, and scare away any warf roaches or tiger beetles. If you have a bamboo island, you can skip waterbugs as there are no rivers or ponds.

10. Then run around and keep an eye out for water bugs (catch them each time)

11. Scare away any other bugs.

12. When tarantulas appear, run to your base, make sure they chase you, jump over the hole at your gate area. Then catch the tarantula.

13. Repeat this until your inventory is full. Get rid of your items that you don't need (like extra nets, even ladder and pole) .

14. Return home and sell to Flick if he is available. Otherwise, stock them somewhere and sell them in the morning to the Nooklings, or wait until Flick is around for the tarantulas (at least). Tarantulas are 8000 a piece, 12000 for Flick.

Tarantula Island is a secret island that spawns only tarantulas as bugs, here is a trick for it: Create a box of holes with an opening. Get a tarantula to chase you inside, then dig a hole to trap it inside. The other tarantulas on the island will not chase you since only one tarantula will chase at a time, and that one tarantula is trapped.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I like overkill, because tools are trivial and cheap to make at home, and you can always drop them if you have too many. It's easier in the end. I bring the 4 nets (which is overkill) because I forgot to mention that if the island is easy, like a pond with no hills and rivers, then I do a catch and release for waterbugs, which eats up the nets.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Well Animal Crossing has officially went mainstream...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/animal-crossing-is-fortnite-for-moms-the-video-game-couldnt-have-come-at-a-better-time/2020/04/06/3a2036e6-780b-11ea-b6ff-597f170df8f8_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-low-8-12_animalcrossing-820pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans&itid=hp_hp-top-table-low-8-12_animalcrossing-820pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

Around the Network

Really liking the game so far. Never thought I would be an Animal Crossing fan, but its just so addictive.

Also helps that it looks nice and not like a clown`s nightmare like the earlier ones did.

sethnintendo said:
Well Animal Crossing has officially went mainstream...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/animal-crossing-is-fortnite-for-moms-the-video-game-couldnt-have-come-at-a-better-time/2020/04/06/3a2036e6-780b-11ea-b6ff-597f170df8f8_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-low-8-12_animalcrossing-820pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans&itid=hp_hp-top-table-low-8-12_animalcrossing-820pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

"I am a dabbler in free phone games, from “Candy Crush” to “Two Dots” or “Wooly Blast,” but I refuse to spend money on gaming and only play in those moments I need to calm myself — in line, on hold, when my mind is racing and I need to settle down at night."

“But it’s expensive,” I told him.

“Yeah, but we’re not spending any money on spring break, and you’ve never experienced the craftsmanship and detail of a really well-made game,” he argued.

"I rolled my eyes at him and explained I’m fine with the free stuff online."

“Mom,” he said, in a perfect mom-voice. “You’re being a hypocrite. Don’t you always say quality journalism isn’t free and online subscribers are important to The Washington Post?”

Hahaha! She just got completely destroyed by her kid in that argument!

Thanks a Lot Jumpin.. going to play AC-NH now... I will open my gates.

Switch!!!

DODO Code - LSLQV

Switch!!!

Well I have achieved 5 star rating for town finally and got ability to make golden watering cans now. Still have a few more projects to do but town is looking damn good. Still haven't gotten upstairs or basement but that is because pouring all money into infrastructure.